chapter 9

Taylor's POV

The car ride felt like an eternity, the mixture of anticipation and nerves making time drag. Travis's reassurance was comforting, He had placed his right hand on my thigh and was holding my leg in a way that seemed to calm my nerves, I dont know if it was how he was holding my leg ot the fact he was touching me but my nerves were called. but the idea of meeting his mom still scared me.

"Do you think she'll like me?" I asked, voicing the concern that had been lurking in my mind.

"She's gonna love you, Tay. Trust me," Travis responded with an unwavering certainty that put me at ease. But as much as I trusted him, the knot of apprehension persisted.

The car eventually pulled up to a stunning house, and my heart skipped a beat. This was it—the moment I'd been both excited for and slightly terrified about. Travis squeezed my leg, offering a supportive smile before we stepped out.

Donna Kelce welcomed us at the door, her warm smile instantly putting me at ease. Her presence exuded warmth and grace, and as she pulled us into a hug, any remnants of nervousness melted away.

"Welcome, both of you. Travis, it's good to see you," she greeted Travis with a motherly affection that spoke volumes. Then her gaze fell on me. "And Miss swift it is so amazing to meet you"

Her words were genuine, and her welcoming embrace felt like home. Travis had said she was easy to get along with, but I never expected this level of warmth and acceptance.

"Thank you for having me, Mrs. Kelce, and please call me taylor" I replied with a smile, feeling a weight lift off my shoulders.

"Well if that is the case. Please, call me Donan," she insisted, leading us inside.

The house was cozy, filled with family photos and an inviting atmosphere that made me feel like I belonged. We spent the afternoon chatting, and I found myself sharing stories and laughter with Dona. Travis beamed, visibly relieved and delighted that his mom and I were getting along.

I instantly clicked with Donna. We were talking about travice and his brother as kids, about football,music, my childhood, how i learned to play the guitar and piano, or really everything we could think of.

Later that day, we made our way to the football stadium. As we settled into the stands, the atmosphere was electric. Watching Travis play was a different experience—seeing the man I cared about pour his heart into something he loved filled me with an indescribable sense of pride.

The camras kept panning up to the box I was in with travis's teammates partners kids and parents. I got a text from tree about a third of the way though the game saying that it was public i was there for travis bassed on the way he kept looking at the box with 'hearts in his eyes' I was the only person there who wasn't publicly a part of one of the players lives.

20 minuets after that first text i was being sent articles about me at the game.

WHY IS TAYLOR SWIFT AT A CHEIFS GAME

TRAVIS KELCE AND TAYLOR SWIFT ALL WE KNOW

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW BOYFRIEND

The cheers of the crowd, the intensity of the game, and the passion in Travis's eyes as he played—all of it was mesmerizing. And then the moment came, a defining play that secured the win for his team.

The stadium erupted into cheers and applause. Travis's smile was contagious as he made his way off the field. He glanced up to where we were seated, a victorious grin spreading across his face as our eyes met.

The post-game celebration was lively, filled with congratulations, hugs, and laughter. Travis's teammates greeted me warmly, making me feel like a part of their tight-knit circle.

As we left the stadium, Travis's eyes sparkled with excitement. "That was amazing, right?"

I nodded, unable to contain my smile. "Incredible. You were incredible out there."

He wrapped an arm around me, and in that moment, amidst the celebration and the joy, I realized how much this day had woven us together—meeting his mom, witnessing his passion, and sharing in his triumph. It was a day etched in my memory, marking the beginning of a beautiful journey ahead.

We walked through the halls of the stadium hand in hand,

"Do you trust me?" He asked as we were walking.

"Of course." I say confused,

"Come with me then," He said turning down one of the halls to a row of empty locker rooms.

The moment we stepped into the secluded room, the charged atmosphere between us sparked into a fiery intensity. Travis wasted no time; his strong arms effortlessly lifted me, and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him. His hands were the only thing stopping me falling a few feet but i trusted him.

His lips met mine in a fervent kiss, igniting a cascade of sensations that surged through my body. The warmth of his touch, the urgency in his embrace—it all spoke volumes about the pent-up emotions we both harbored. His kiss was both fervent and tender, a perfect blend that conveyed both passion and affection.

The room seemed to fade away, leaving only the palpable chemistry and the rhythmic beating of our hearts. Travis's touch was electric, his hands exploring with a gentle yet possessive fervor. Every touch sent shivers down my spine, a cascade of sensations that only intensified our connection.

Our kiss deepened, fueled by an unspoken desire to be close, to feel each other fully. His breath mingled with mine, and I could feel the raw emotion behind every caress, every movement. Time seemed to stand still, allowing us to be fully present in that charged moment, enveloped in the intoxicating allure of each other's embrace.

"We are going to be late," He said putting me down. I gave him a nasty glare as he grabbed my hand.

"You have something on you," i say trying to wipe the lipstick off his face,

He laughed as we walked out. I didn't care my makeup was smudged all over my face or that he was covered in my lipstick, it was obvious to anyone paying attention.