Chapter 16

A/n

I am so sorry for taking a week to update its been a crazy week for me personally,

Hope you enjoy this chapter, 

to make up for missing a week of updates it is extra long!!

Travis's POV

The stadium was packed, and amidst the roaring crowd, I scanned the stands for a familiar face. Spotting Taylor among her friends sent a surge of excitement mixed with a hint of nervousness. I couldn't deny the pressure I felt to perform well. It was more than just winning the game; it was about showing her my best on the field.

The energy in the air was electrifying as the game commenced. With every play and every tackle, I pushed myself harder. The cheers from the crowd echoed around the stadium, but among them, Taylor's voice seemed to stand out, spurring me on.

During halftime, as I caught my breath and the team strategised, I glanced up to the stands, meeting Taylor's eyes. She was smiling, animatedly chatting with her friends. Her presence gave me an unexpected sense of calm amidst the chaos of the game. It felt surreal to have her here, witnessing this part of my life.

The second half of the game was intense. The opposition was giving us a tough fight, but we were determined. With every pass, every run, I could sense the pressure mounting, not just from the opposing team but also from the desire to impress Taylor. She had brought her friends, and I wanted them all to see what I was capable of.

The clock was ticking down, and the score was close. The pressure was palpable, but it fueled my determination. And then, in the final moments, an opportunity arose. The ball was in my hands, and instinctively, I made a break for the end zone.

The crowd erupted in cheers as I crossed the goal line, securing the win for for for our team. Exhausted but exhilarated, I looked up at the stands, and Taylor was on her feet, cheering along with her friends. Her smile was radiant, and in that moment, the pressure melted away, replaced by a sense of accomplishment and a desire to share this victory with her.

As the game concluded, and the celebrations began on the field, I couldn't wait to join Taylor and her friends. Winning the game felt incredible, but having her witness it made it even more special. I headed to the stands, eager to celebrate with her, hoping that the performance had lived up to her expectations.

"That was such a good game," Taylor said as I met her up in the VIP box.

"I need to go get changed and then do you know what the plan is?" I asked her as she ran over and hugged me.

"I think we are gonna go get food and hang out for a bit." She said with a smile and looking up at me.

"Okay then, give Me 30 minutes and I will be ready to go," I say before kissing her.

I walked down to the changing rooms where my team were changing and getting ready to celebrate the win. As much as I loved celebrating wins with my team, it felt nicer going out with Taylor and her friends to celebrate

The locker room buzzed with energy and jubilation. My teammates were exuberant, high-fiving each other, and reliving moments from the game. It was a thrilling victory, yet my mind lingered on meeting Taylor and her friends.

Amidst the joyful chaos, I quickly changed into fresh clothes, relishing the lingering excitement of the game. As I glanced around at the camaraderie among my teammates, I couldn't shake off the anticipation of spending time with Taylor. It felt different this time—having her there made the win more significant, more personal.