Chapter 28 (2)

A/N I don't think i can thank Dempeo2021 enough for writing this for me,

I am personally terrible at writing smut, I have tried and you will never see those tries. But I really wanted to add some smut to this book, so full credit for this chapter goes to them please go give them a follow and thank them for their work!!!

as you can guess this entier chapter is smut therefore not recommended for younger readers, read at your own discretion. this chapter won't have anything to do with the plot and therefore if you are not comfortable reading feel free to skip it 

Anyway here it is:

As soon as the door closed behind us to our suit, Travis lips where on mine. I felt my body react to his movements in an instant. He was walking me backwards and we stumbled through the room, our lips never seperating.

Finally having made it to the bedroom I pushed him away from my lips and onto the bed so that he was sitting on it. I could see his eyes filled with lust as he took in the sight of me in my midnights costume, so I decided to put on a little show for him. I placed my left leg on the bed beside him and gently toyed with my leg garner. But before I could continue he placed his hand on top of mine and looked up at me. "Tay, as much as I love this set on you I think I might like it even better off" Trav said with a smirk on his face. I couldn't help but to let out a tiny giggle at his remark. However the sounds from my mouth quickly turned into a moan as he began to kiss me right above me garner.

In an instant he grabbed a hold of me and spun us around and I was now on the bed with Travis on the floor, him kissing me closer and closer to where I needed him the most. "You are so darn beautiful babe." He told me and moved up my body to kiss my lips, leaving trails of small kisses on my body along the way.

His tongue met mine in a mix of passion and desperation and I could feel myself getting more and more impatient. My fingers moved to the hem of his shirt and I grabbed in an attempt to get it off of him, however it was in vain as he moved his kissing from my lips to my neck. He sucked of the spot on my neck that he had come to learn was my favourite and a loud moan now escaped from me.

After kissing my neck for a good solid minute he eventually sat up and lifted me up with him. He gently unzipped my bodysuit and it removed it. He was careful not to break it, knowing it was one of a kind. My leggins and garner followed but before I could reach for his clothes he dragged the garner back on. "I think this one can stay on" Travis winked at me and pushed me back onto my back, firm but gently.

Before I knew it he had ripped off my panties and his mouth was all over my pussy. Licking circles around my clit and gently sucking it into his mouth. "Fuck Travis... ohhgod" I screamed out as the pleasure grew with each lick. "Hmmm" he hummed over my clit making me tremble. " I love the way you taste Tay." He said as he pushed two of his fingers into me, his tongue adding more pressure to my clit now and I couldn't hold myself back much longer. "Trav I'm gonna come!" I screamed as his fingers moved to find the perfect spot. "Come for me baby, let it go." His word of encouragement drove me over the edge and I screamed out in my first orgasm of the night.

After I came down from my first round of pleasure I dragged him towards me onto the bed and in a few seconds his clothes joined mine on the floor. My hands were now pulling off his boxers and his very hard cock appeared. Even after these few months I was still in awe over just how big he was and it made my mouth water just looking at it. Mostly because seeing him get so hard after going down on me was such a massive compliment. I knew that he desired me as much as I did him.

I moved us so that Travis was now laying down and I placed myself ontop of him and started to kiss him all over his toned chest. But before I could make my way further down his body he grabbed my arm to pull me up. "God Taylor I can't wait anymore, I want you so bad" Travis said as he spun us over once more and looked down into my eyes. I smiled up at him "Well then take me." I said while licking my lips in an attempt of seduction.

Before I knew it he was inside of me and I moaned out his name over and over as he started to move. Slowly at first, letting me get used to his size, however soon he was moving faster and harder with each trust and the feeling was heaven.

His right hand traveled to my breasts and squeezed them in his big hands, alternating between massaging them and letting his fingers play with my nipples. And before I could take in the added pleasure he moved his other hand to stoke my clit and my senses went into overload at being pleasured in so many ways at once. "Fuuuuck babe" I screamed as I, without warning, came around him. Travis let out a low grunt and I could feel that the added sensation of my orgasm sent him close to the edge. And soon he followed me, coming as my own high was starting to settle down.

"Oh my god Trav, that was amazing. I really needed that." I said as he rolled away from me, careful not to crush my body with his weight. "You are amazing Taylor, I love you." He moved his arm around me and my head fell into his chest and in that moment I was happier than I'd been for weeks. 

A/N again thank you so much Dempeo2021 for your writing you are highly aprecated!!!