Chapter two: You are annoying

A smirk appeared on his face while listening to this piece of information 'well then i would like to crack a deal between Kims and Park'.
With that taehyung went towards jimin

"hey beautiful" he said showing his boxy smile, jimin looked at him once and then ignored him completely, this was a shock for taehyung as it was his first time being ignored and rejected but still he decided to give it another try

"I see you are sitting here alone it wouldn't be a problem if I gave you company"

"I hear there is a new book on sale called Minding Your own Business I think You should get it." Jimin said with a small smile 'oh sassy, I see but i would love to annoy the shit out of you' with this thought taehyung gave him a smirk.

"but you know i like......" He stared at jimin's eyes moving closer to him. They were just inches apart then he continued "meddling in other peoples business especially the ones I am interested in" saying this he moved back, satisfied to see his effect on the boy meanwhile jimin was in shock for 2 seconds but then answered "I noticed that too. Don't you have anything better to do?"

Maintaining his smug look Taehyung sipped his drink "I was just trying to be friendly Mr Park as we are business partners so we would be seeing each other a lot in future" Jimin knew it's a waste of time to talk to him so it's better if he maintains his distance from him.

"well then you approached the wrong person Mr Kim because I am neither the CEO nor the heir for Park industries"

taehyung's satisfied smirk disappeared at that "so you are not into business?" He asked with a confused face, jimin wanted to admit that he was looking cute but he stopped his thinking there only.

"Right, I am not interested in business and flirty businessmen either so if you want to talk about work you can do that to my dad or brother at the office" with that jimin was about to leave but was stopped by a hand on his wrist

"So what do you do?? Umm...Modelling, as you have this pretty face" jimin snatched his hand from his grip.

"Feel free to guess Mr Kim, so good luck on finding someone who will put up with your bullshit as well as I did right now" with that he gave him a small grin and left from there.

"I would love to make you mine sweetheart just have a little patience" taehyung said while looking in the direction jimin disappeared, he was confident that his charms would work on jimin (*i mean who can resist that*🫣)

he was thinking of ways to interfere in his angel's life till then a girl with slim waist, long hairs, sat beside him, anyone could tell what she was hinting on by clinging onto taehyung.

"Hi can I help you with anything" she said biting her lips, taehyung was definitely familiar with that kind of help.

"Well I am not heartless to refuse beautiful things... so, how would you like to help me" he replied with a cocky smile on his face then both of them left the party.

Yoongi saw taehyung moving out with another girl he sighed, he knew that this boy would not change.

The party ended after 2 hours. Jimin was happiest seeing that and immediately went to take his father who was completely drunk and drove back to his house, making his father sleep in the room he left to his room crashed on his bed sleep took over him immediately.

It was 4 o'clock and taehyung was standing in his balcony gazing at the sky suddenly an idea popped into his head he picked his phone to call someone after a few minutes the person picked the call.

"Hello soobin are you sleeping"Soobin is taehyung's assistant at the office and an old friend of him so taehyung didn't mind disturbing him right now as he knows, he is perfect in giving a headache to everyone.