Chapter Twenty Four: Confession?

"I like him" acknowledging this feeling made Jimin's heart flutter, swelling proudly at its victory over the brain who constantly attempted to suppress those emotions. All the rational thoughts that his brain improvised were blocked by Jimin itself. His previous annoyed and confused expressions were moulded into a delightful smile, which reached his eyes.

Realisation of one's emotions always sends the person to an euphoric state which is the sole reason why jimin felt elated. His happy thoughts were pierced by a voice.

"guess my charms worked" With comical wide eyes jimin stared at the figure which oddly resembled the one his heart was fluttering for.

"How? You-" before Jimin could put forth his list of questions, he was dragged off his chair to the mid-spacious area of the room.

"Let's dance" soft whispers of the raven head were enough to entice jimin, he allowed himself to follow taehyung's steps and sway to melodies which attuned with their hearts. The adequate effect of serene aura blurred the difference of reality and imagination, enabling jimin to cherish the moment without equating it to the possible or not possible frame. Holding onto the shorter guy's finger taehyung twirled him once and then again pulled him close to himself. Jimin couldn't help but get lost in those shiny hazel eyes which held the power to captivate any individual. Indulging himself into the fervor of his imagination jimin failed to notice the knock on the door.

The person outside opened the door after receiving no response, only to meet with the doctor who was standing while hugging a cushion.

"Dr Jimin?" The person spoke.

Those words brought jimin back from his dreamland, he glanced at the position he stood. At once he straightened himself while tossing off the pillow to the nearby chair.

"S-sorry, I-i, please have a seat" stammered jimin while reverting back to his chair instantly.

The lady nervously nodded while taking a seat, jimin was finding words to initiate the conversation which clearly slipped off his mind in the current situation.

"Sir I wanted to visit you once, I know you probably won't like my presence, but I had to clear a few things" the lady was anxious about the reaction she would receive, yet she patiently waited for a response from the doctor.

"Seo Yun, I am not holding any grudge against you and if it's an explanation, then you definitely owe me one." Although Jimin was unaware of the reason why she didn't show up as a witness, he was still generous enough to let her express her part.

"Thankyou sir, When I was on the way to the hospital, I met with an accident, because of which I was hospitalized and by the time i got consciousness it was too late. I was admitted for a week and got discharged yesterday, i am really sorry sir. I swear, I am not making any stories. I am really happy that the truth came out." Seo Yun honestly presented her truth leaving it to Jimin's judgement of believing it or not.

Jimin sighed while sinking back in his chair, and closed his eyes for a second, he was trying to comprehend the statement. Concluding his thoughts he really didn't have any objections with her explanation, as pinning over the same topic won't change the context of the thing which was already ended for good.

"As I said earlier that I have no enmity towards you, so you shouldn't bother with the justification"

Seo yun's regrets subsided a little by the fact that Jimin understood her point, although, whether it was indirect or direct involvement her gaze still couldn't match the person who she attempted to defame.

"thank you so much sir, you were also generous enough for recommending me to another hospital, it was because of you i got a job there. I even wanted to thank Mr Kim for taking care of my husband's medical expenses."