Chapter fourteen: Carnations and Sunflowers

Putting back the file of the last patient jimin took his coat and walked out of his cabin. On reaching the parking lot jimin's eyes suddenly wandered around the place as if expecting something or maybe someone. 'good that he is not here it's not like I was expecting him to come.' While opening the car door his eyes fell on a pink carnation resting on his car bonnet.

Jimin picked it up along with the note placed beneath it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin picked it up along with the note placed beneath it.

'I don't know about floral language like you but this is my favourite flower so i am giving it to my favourite person. Also meet me tomorrow at 10 in Perception (a cafe name in Seoul), and u can't deny me it's Sunday I know you are free ;)'

A small blush appeared on jimin's face holding the carnation in his hands, he sat inside the car when his phone buzzed. A small smile appeared on his face on seeing the caller id, picking it up he put on his apple earpod while driving out of the parking lot.

"searching for me?"

The question caught him off guard 'how did he know'.

"Why would I do that and if you called to irritate me then I am cutting the call"

"Ohh ok serious question are you coming to meet me"

"Can I cancel it?"

"No" a shout came from the other side. Jimin just chuckled at his reaction and turned his gaze towards the carnation kept on his dashboard.

"I will think about it,"

"I will be waiting for you, anyways do you like the change in the flower, don't worry I will still give you snowdrops as they are your favourite but this also works"

"Ohh about the flower don't tell you don't know the meaning of it what if it is something sad or depressing"

Taehyung who was all along smiling suddenly frowned at that statement. By the silence on the other side jimin guessed that the person was shocked.

"Umm, it won't be sad, it is my favourite one after all"
Taehyung spoke with the little confidence left in him.

"You tell me, what it symbolises"
A smirk appeared on jimin's face as he heard taehyung's nervous voice and decided to tease him.

"Hmm, so you sent me a pink carnation which symbolises love between a mother and his child."
Taehyung was amused at the meaning so, indirectly he asked jimin's love as a mother. That's the weirdest shit that could ever happen with him.

"But that applies to the light ones you sent me a dark pink carnation so it changes the meaning"
Taehyung who was regretting his choice till now, developed a little hope on hearing that.

"So tell me What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Search it on your own and yes it has two meanings and i think the second one suits our situation"

Just give me a chance [Vmin ff]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें