Chapter seventeen: Locked love

'I am grateful that you didn't force me, maybe I am not ready to deal with my past.'
Jimin shook him dragging the other from his conception. Taehyung looked back at the intruder, he quickly advanced towards the other trapping him between the headrest and himself.

"Now that you sleepwalked here, I have something I am searching for Would you like to help?"

"W-what" jimin spoke hesitantly eyeing the small space between them.

"I lost my Condom, do you have one we could use?"

Jimin's eyes widened at the comment, his face turning a deeper shade of red. Pushing him back, he took a pillow hitting the smirking male. Taehyung laughed while imagining the red face of his angel, while jimin was annoyed seeing him unaffected so he smashed him more.

"You aren't even embarrassed saying that cheesy shit idiot"

"Don't tell me, you don't like the idea of us doing that" taehyung retorted earning more smacks from the other.

"Oww, Jimin...stop ok i am sorry" taehyung spoke between the constant smashes. Jimin stopped huffing at the sudden power he exerted.

"It's still hurting" taehyung held his hand rubbing it to ease the pain.

"Deserved" rolling his eyes jimin sat crossing his arms on his chest. Taehyung was awestruck at the angry but cute person in front of him. Not getting any response from the taller jimin checked his phone.

"Ohh!! it's 9:30 I am late, I have to go home also" jimin exclaimed climbing down the bed.

"Don't worry, take a bath here, you can wear my clothes." Jimin didn't object, not wanting to be more late than he already was, he rushed towards the washroom. Taehyung smiled softly watching the other running, he strolled towards his walk in closet, after rummaging for 10 minutes he found a matching set of formals for jimin and himself.

 Taehyung smiled softly watching the other running, he strolled towards his walk in closet, after rummaging for 10 minutes he found a matching set of formals for jimin and himself

He kept one on the bed and walked out in another room for a bath

He kept one on the bed and walked out in another room for a bath. After finishing with his shower, jimin popped his head out to confirm no one was outside, walking out to wear the outfit kept on the bed.