Chapter eight: an ice cream date

Bright sunlight entering the room made jimin flinch a little in his sleep but a hand blocked the sunlight coming on his face. Taehyung was awake, gazing at the beautiful face sleeping beside him. The figure laying beside him oblivious to this, moved closer to him, making taehyung gulp at close proximity. He withdrew his hand slowly but this movement disturbed jimin, who opened his eyes only to find himself inches away from taehyung he jolted up in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin was trying to figure out how he ended up sleeping next to him when flashback from the previous night events came into his mind.

"I slept here last night if you remember" taehyung looked at him with confused eyes. Jimin gave him a glare and tried to move away from him when taehyung grabbed his wrist pulling him back, as jimin landed on his chest.

"So you don't remember what you did last night" taehyung was always a light sleeper so woke up the moment he felt a hand caressing his hairs, he knew Jimin was the one doing it so instead of opening his eyes he let jimin do what he wants.

"I-I don't know what you are...implying, i didn't do anything" stuttering of his voice was proof that jimin definitely remembers just doesn't want to accept. Taehyung directed his gaze towards jimin's eyes raising his left eyebrow.

"Ok let me help you to recall, weren't you the one who rubbed my hairs detangling them, also wasn't it you who moved his fingertips on my nose and lip mole" taehyung's sceptical tone made jimin nervous, a small blush crept his cheeks recalling the moment. He thought taehyung wouldn't notice him doing that but he did, now how could he explain that moment when he himself was confused of his actions.

"It's fine you don't need to explain it to me, you can do it again if you want" with a playful smirk taehyung took Jimin's hands placing it on his cheeks, he gave a cute smile making his bread cheeks puff out a little. Jimin resisted his urge to squeeze them but Taehyung rubbed his cheeks with his hand.

"Your hands are so soft how about doing this to me forever" taehyung words caught jimin off guard both staring at each other. Their love bubble was burst by the sound of the door opening, they turned their heads towards the door only to find a shock jungkook standing there his eyes wide as saucers without uttering any words he quietly left closing the door.

Jimin was the first to react, he jolted up from the bed and rushed to washroom unable to face anyone at the moment. Taehyung slowly moved out of the bed, and walked to the hall where he saw jungkook sitting on the sofa. Noticing someone's presence jungkook turned to see taehyung standing there rubbing his nape. He wasn't in the mood to say something so he just let him stand there avoiding his presence he diverted his focus on his phone.

"I think i should...leave" saying that he left from there.

After half an hour jimin came out of the room, jungkook was sitting at the table having his breakfast, he also joined him. They were surrounded by an awkward silence which jungkook decided to break.

"Do you really think he can be trusted hyung?" Jungkook still didn't approve of taehyung so seeing his hyung associating with him kind of irked him, jimin knew his concerns weren't wrong he himself didn't trust Taehyung completely, but he was trying to know him.

"I know what you're saying Jungkook, and I know he can't be trusted yet but giving him a chance won't hurt, it's not like I am falling for him." 'i can at least hope so' jimin gave him an assuring glance. Jungkook though worried understood his hyung.

"I just hope you're not hurt hyung because that would not be good for that guy" jungkook said making jimin giggle at his childish attitude. 'i just hope that your pain could heal too kookie, i just wish you too be happy again and find someone who could love you. You can hide your emotions but can't neglect them.' Jimin smiled at him and both had their breakfast peacefully.