Chapter five: let's date

"YOU THINK I WILL LET THAT HAPPEN YOU CAN'T MARRY THAT JUNGLEBOOK" jimin turned his head towards the voice only to find taehyung standing at the door of his cabin.

"Mr Kim what are you doing here??" Eunwoo asked.

"tell me what I heard was wrong, jimin you were joking right" taehyung ignored eunwoo's question his whole focus was on the words he heard from jimin.

"Taehyung please wait for a second I will explain it to you, calm down for now". Jimin tried his best to handle the situation right now.

"Hyung what is he doing here?? and how could you jump into any conversation you are not aware of".

Eunwoo was confused now. Both of them looked at jimin with a questioning gaze, jimin felt like a criminal being questioned by the police.

"Eunwoo I listened to everything you had to say so, now you go back to the office. I will talk to jungkook about this" although eunwoo wanted to question his hyung, but still obeyed him and went outside the cabin.

Taehyung who now wanted his answers was now glaring at him "why you are looking at me l-like I stole your money, calm down" jimin was a little scared but covered it up quickly.

"I want an explanation to what you said a few minutes ago Mr Park" taehyung retorted clenching his jaw.

"It is a little tough to explain but I'll try" then jimin explained everything to taehyung what exactly happened with him that he landed in such circumstances.

"So now you get it, i just have to pretend for a few days" taehyung got relief knowing that jimin is not going to marry but still it's not ok.

"what if your dad gets you married tomorrow or the day after tomorrow what will I do then" taehyung's overthinking took over him.

"Then be my best man in the wedding".

Jimin knew taehyung was just overthinking and getting tensed.

"Never, how can you say this don't you have a heart".

"Then stop overreacting taehyung you know weddings don't happen like that and my dad hasn't even talked to me yet" jimin let out sigh he really needed a break.

"If the girl rejected your brother then what will you do?" Taehyung was examining all the possibilities of what could happen and what not.

"Then he will confess everything to dad and I know my dad, he will understand the situation". Jimin's dad has always been supportive of their sons, whether it was Jimin's decision of becoming a doctor instead of CEO or Jimin's coming out as bisexual. He always has been both father and mother figure for his both children and kept his children as his priority.

'Wish I had a father like yours it must feel great to be supported by your father'. Taehyung has always wished for his father to support his decision but his father has always forced him into doing things, assuming that it would be the best for him.

Catching a glimpse of sadness in taehyung's eyes Jimin put his hands on his shoulder to comfort him.

"You ok"

"Finding reasons to touch me love, I don't mind though" Taehyung's sad expression changed to his usually flirty one. Jimin removed his hands immediately.

"My bad i was being nice to an asshole" he moved back from him. But taehyung grabbed his waist and pulled him, their bodies collided with each other.

Taehyung brought his face close to Jimin's ear his breath falling on his ear creating a tingling sensation.