Chapter twenty two: Angels aren't meant to fall

"Tomorrow would definitely be fun" a devilish grin formed on that person's face, with silent footsteps the person escaped the place before getting acknowledged by anyone.

Taehyung was damn happy he just wanted to tell jimin the news, on arriving at jimin's house he hopped off the car in excitement dashing straight to Jimin's room. Due to his rush he failed to notice the people who were confused upon seeing him this cheerful but soon Jungkook and Eunwoo came inside. Thus the confused peoples bombarded them with questions.

Meanwhile the excited bear reached jimin's room opening it quickly only to find him walking out of the washroom. Jimin was confused by the sudden beaming personality. In the meantime Taehyung approached the dazed boy holding his waist firmly while swirling him in the air. Jimin was stunned by this but still clutched his shoulders being scared of a fall whereas taehyung just showed a cute boxy smile to him which had a kind of warmth and fondness radiating from it. Jimin's heart swelled with the fact that he was one of them who could admire this person.

"Taehyung-ahh, stop spinning me I am feeling dizzy" jimin voiced with a small giggle, obeying his words Taehyung put him down but still holding him close.

"I am so happy jimin-ahh" taehyung exclaimed in a joyous tone. Jimin was confused but assuming something good he also returned a smile.

"We got evidence and even a witness, the nurse agreed to speak against that scumbag" taehyung narrated the whole incident giving back the glow to Jimin's face which was snatched by the present circumstances, his eyes brightened a little making the raven head a little more whipped than he already was. Before taehyung could speak he was pulled in a hug by the smaller boy who iterated a bunch of thank you in latter's ears. Both of them unknowingly tightened their grip on each other precisely giving the hint of comfort and peace the embrace provided them.

"now we just have to get that bastard behind the bars" taehyung uttered while still hugging jimin

"now we just have to get that bastard behind the bars" taehyung uttered while still hugging jimin. They can be assured that everything would fall into the right place, although a last obstacle was yet to be tackled and it was none other than the person who overheard them at the hospital.

~~~~~

It was evening time when a knock on the door interrupted Hye joon's celebration party. He was rejoicing over his fixed victory with music playing in the background while he was enjoying it with a few drinks. It was unexpected to have a guest at this hour, making himself a bit sober he strided towards the door only to find a lady standing there, By the looks of her she seemed to be of a well-off background.

"Can I have a word with you Mr Hye joon" she spoke with elegance as if completely addressing a superiority over him. Hye joon although had no idea of who she was but he couldn't refuse her as she wouldn't be here without a purpose and precisely it could be beneficial for him too.

"Sure" Hye joon answered while inviting her in.

"Well I can see you were enjoying here" she examined the place with a hint of annoyance in her expression.