Chapter seven: worthy of you

There was a dead silence on the other side of the phone indicating the call was disconnected. Jimin put his phone back on the table turning his face towards the intruder who couldn't keep his mouth shut for a few minutes.

"why did you do that jungkook" jimin gave him a glare, knowing taehyung's personality he had an idea that the bear must be fuming right now and would definitely find ways to create chaos which jimin definitely didn't wanted to associate with.

Regardless of that angry glare jungkook thought of teasing him more.

"Hyung why is he calling you at this hour of the day, is it anything concerning" he very well had the idea why taehyung was following his hyung, he even saw them coming out of the car outside the hospital but he didn't had chance to ask as he was distracted by the other things.

"He is just disturbing me nothing else"

Jimin tried hiding his tense facial expressions, he is in no mood to be teased more so it was better this way that this dating news stays away from this bunny's ears. Avoiding the smug look on jungkook's face he sat down on the sofa to finish his meal, exactly after 15 minutes they heard the doorbell. Jungkook peeked through the peep hole only to find taehyung standing there, he came back to jimin jumping like a bunny.

"Who's there??"

"See yourself, it's your special person"saying so he pushed jimin towards the door, opening the door he was met with a messy haired taehyung wearing pajamas and jacket, looking at him anyone could tell he was about to crash on his bed.

"Why are you here taehyung?"

Jimin gazed at him trying to figure out why he was here and that too in these clothes.

"I wanted to meet you so I am here" a hint of jealousy could be seen on taehyung's face. He stepped inside the house uninvited.

"How did you know I was here" Jimin was definitely not buying that excuse he somewhat had an idea that he is here because of the phone call, taehyung gave him a small smile.

"I heard Jungbook's voice on the phone-"

"It's Jungkook" he was interrupted by jungkook.

"As if i care whatever it is" he gave an I don't give a fuck look to the bunny and turned his gaze towards his angel.

"I guessed you were here so I asked my assistant for his address and fortunately it's just 15 minutes drive from my home, you know even fate doesn't want us to separate" taehyung made a cute pout looking at jimin clearly acting like a cute puppy. Jimin resisted looking at that face.

"You really need to learn the difference between fate and stalking" jungkook said with an annoyed expression.

"Anyways I think you can leave now as you have seen Jimin hyung"

"Do I need your permission to be here" taehyung was really pissed at jungkook first of all he is spending time with his jimin and then he is also kicking him out of the house.

"Of course you do, it's my house Mr Kim" jungkook walked and stood between the two, pushing jimin beside him,

"I am not going what are you going to do" taehyung gave him a challenging look and pulled jimin towards himself.

"I'll call the police and you'll be behind the bars for stalking" jungkook retorted pulling jimin towards himself.

"Then let me do that for you because I will tell them you kidnapped my boyfriend" taehyung was not giving up that easily he again pulled jimin towards himself.

"You should know I am his fiancé" jungkook thought that would be a big shock for taehyung but his expression didn't change.

"You are not his fiancé it's just an act" taehyung this statement caught jungkook off-guard he didn't expect him to know about that.