Chapter twenty one: Jimin is mine

Jimin's slumber was disturbed by a knock on the door, after rubbing his eyes he focused on the person when his lips upturned into a soft smile. Mr Park walked near him carrying a tray which he gently placed on the side table and sat beside jimin.

"Did you sleep well? If anything is still bothering you, I am here" Mr Park spoke in a soft tone.

"Don't worry dad i'm feeling better although things were overwhelming before but it's fine now, also someone has promised me that he would make it right" jimin answered reminiscing about a certain someone's words which kept him assured. Mr Park was glad that his son is positively coping up with his situation.

"Dad where are the other people?"

"Namjoon and Yoongi returned home while Su-Jin and your three friends have decided to camp here only. They are also preparing dinner for you." Mr Park finished his statement and lifted the tray presenting it to jimin.

"I made your favourite caramel pudding, have this and come down for dinner" caressing his hairs once he exited the room. Jimin sat there toying with the spoon his mind engrossed with random thoughts.
'dad mentioned about everyone but taehyung, did he leave early? He even took my phone I can't even call him' a small pout adorned on his face. He took a bite of his pudding when a weird noise came from the balcony area startling jimin. Keeping the tray aside he slid down the bed, suspiciously stepping towards the balcony as he unlocked the door and saw two hands clutched on the railing. A perception of fear caught him when he heard a huffing sound, with shaky steps he went near the railing only to reveal a struggling taehyung trying to climb inside. Jimin panicked when he slipped hanging completely, as if flash captured his soul he immediately lowered his hands holding onto taehyung firmly. After a few attempts he managed to pull him up. After catching their breaths taehyung was about to utter something but was cut off by numerous punches on his chest.

"Oww Jimin it hurts" taehyung spoke failing to defend himself from jimin's blows.

"Are you an idiot? what if you slipped off from here, what kind dumb tricks were you trying by hanging like that"

"I am sorry jimin please let me explain" taehyung uttered. Jimin walked inside glaring at him once, taking the cue of the silence, taehyung continued his words.

"I wanted to meet you but your cousin is such a prick, he saw me standing outside still didn't open the door moreover no one was picking my calls and your phone was with me" Taehyung expressed his annoyance at Su-jin.

"My dad has a rule to not touch the phone while cooking and eating" jimin replied sitting on the bed.

"Weird people" taehyung muttered under his breath but unfortunately jimin caught the words.

"You are saying my family is weird?" Jimin stood up glaring at the man. A gasp escaped Tae's lips when he was caught bad mouthing.

"No jimin i didn't mean that"

"You did, that's why you said that. Cellphones distract us and my dad wants cooking and eating time as family time" jimin voiced being in a defence stance for his dad's act. Taehyung knew he offended jimin.

'idiot, you ruined the moment'

"Jimin sorry i won't do that again" taehyung back hugged him pleading with his extra cute puppy eyes although jimin wasn't offended that much but this taehyung was too adorable to resist unknowingly his frown was replaced by a smile.

"Please, please, pleaseeeee jimin" taehyung pouted shaking the angry one.

"Ok just this once, now stop buttering me" pushing him aside jimin moved back to his bed near his pudding.