Chapter four: A messed up situation

The night holds a special kind of darkness that makes stars shine more brighter, Moonlight reflecting everywhere makes things more surreal and peaceful.

Jimin was a Selenophile, admiring the moon gave him a different kind of peace, a feeling of being wrapped in a safe embrace, but today was a different case because instead of admiring the moon jimin's complete attention was grabbed by a bunch of flowers, he was looking at them shinning in the moonlight, conflicting over the thought whether the flowers were the only reason he was admiring it or because of the person who gave them.

After thinking for some time he came to a conclusion that he was truly admiring the flowers nothing else, at least this thought would be easier for him to accept 'i really need to erase those useless thoughts' sighing he finally decided to stop his thinking and sleep.

On the other hand there was another person who wasn't asleep yet.

"Dress up and leave" taehyung said in a cold tone to the girl resting next to him. The girl wanted to resist but was scared to say anything, she slowly got up from the bed, wore her clothes and left after collecting her belongings.

Here taehyung was resting his head on the pillow looking at the ceiling of the hotel room he was in, if you ask him how he ended up here, it was like his everyday thing, he didn't like to bring anyone to his house so, he would go to random hotel and would leave the next day.

Suddenly a thought crossed his mind he picked his phone from the side table and started typing something, after a few seconds.

"The resilience and determination
needed to embrace new beginnings" taehyung mumbled the text on his phone, he was searching about snowdrops.

'new beginnings I would like to ask you Mr Park what kind of'. A small smile appeared on his lips, keeping his phone back he looked towards the window seeing the moon and stars shining together, 'just like the stars surrounding the moon, I want someone to be my moon' taehyung said to no one in specific, sleep took over him soon.

━━━━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I saw the paper there should be no problem with the shipment, just make sure there is no damage to the goods while shipping". Taehyung instructed Soobin while finishing some paperwork.

"I'll make sure of that" soobin said taking the papers.

"So this is done and I am leaving now" taehyung said getting up from his chair, seeing this Soobin stopped him.

"where the hell are you going, you know Mr Kim would be so angry if he knows you are sneaking out again".

"I told you I have an appointment, my mental health doesn't seem good these days, i should take care of myself" taehyung replied making an innocent face.

"Your tricks aren't going to work Kim, I know you are just going to meet Mr Park, so you are not stepping out of your cabin" Soobin gave him a death glare, warning him.

'i knew you would not let me go but i have my own ways' with a devilish grin taehyung opened his drawer to take out something.

"You won't let me go even when I give you this ticket" taehyung waved the ticket in front of Soobin's eyes.

"That's a TXT concert ticket" Soobin said getting excited he tried to snatch it from taehyung.

"This could be yours just let me go and handle dad for me till i come back" taehyung knew soobin could never refuse this offer.

"But..what if" soobin hesitated.

"Limited time offer soobin choice is yours"

"Fuck it, do whatever you want just give me the ticket" soobin replied being frustrated