Chapter nine: heartbroken

Jimin climbed down stairs only to find his dad sitting on the sofa usually he would have left for the office by this time. Jimin walked to his dad and sat on the sofa near him.

"Good morning dad" Mr Park gave him a smile and greeted him back. Jimin was confused about his dad's actions, before Jimin could continue his dad spoke.

"I want to talk to you about something important jimin, actually about you and jungkook both, I have asked him to come over, he might be here anytime" jimin knew this conversation would happen soon but still he felt nervous about the things his dad is cooking inside his head. Taehyung's words repeated in his head, 'what if your dad gets you married tomorrow or the day after tomorrow what will I do then'. Shrugging off his thoughts he decided to first listen to his dad.

"Where is eunwoo dad" jimin asked searching for his brother who was the root of all these problems.

"I told him he should be here but he said he has important work in the office" Mr Park turned his gaze to the newspaper he was reading, 'of course after creating a mess how could that dumbass stay here' jimin's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of doorbell, he walked to the main door only to find a formally dressed jungkook standing there with a bouquet of rose in hands, anyone glancing at him could decipher that he was going to propose someone and jimin really didn't wanted to be that someone, he stood there like a statue.

"At least let him come inside then you can stare as much as you want" jimin gave his dad a nod and turned his head towards the bunny motioning him to walk inside. Jungkook just gave an awkward smile and went inside to greet Mr Park. Jimin stood beside him shooting daggers at the bunny, 'was it really needed to show up here like that.' Mr Park stood and gave them a knowing smile.

"You both thought you can hide your secret from me, and what was the need for that, it's not like i won't approve that, in fact i would be more than happy and jungkook is a responsible kid" Mr Park said patting jungkook shoulder.

"Dad it's not...like that" jimin tried to explain but was cut in mid sentence by his dad.

"It's fine son i know you youngsters always want to date first before confirming anything and that's fine" Mr Park was showing his complete supportive behaviour and jimin wanted to be happy seeing that but the point was that he was fixing him up with the wrong person. Jungkook who sensed his hyung's discomfort decided to end that.

"Uncle why did you...call me here" jungkook sounded nervous as if he was afraid of something or someone beside him.

"I just wanted to ask your thoughts on marriage" jimin's eyes widen in shock, jungkook only gave a nervous smile to Mr Park.

"Dad isn't this going too fast we can't get married now" jimin tried to avoid the situation, he hit jungkook's foot indicating through his eyes to say something, jungkook nodded his head a little.

"Yes uncle we are still not on that stage" he tried to convince him, Mr Park sighed looking at the two.

"It's not like i am getting you married now, I am just asking your thoughts as you love each other, do you want to get married in future" Mr Park explained himself more accurately.

"No" both of them shouted together, shocking the person standing in front of them.

"we meant that we have not thought that yet, we both want to know each other better" jimin tried to explain to his dad so he could drop this marriage topic.

"It's fine if you haven't I am not forcing you two, you can take your time because I know marriage is not a small decision" this sentence gave both of them a relief, at least they aren't getting married now.