Chapter eleven: a kdrama scene

They both nervously stood there as they were approached by the gang.

"Are we running" taehyung said taking a glance at those people.

"I don't think there is time for that"

"So we have to fight them" he prepared himself in a defensive position but was harshly pulled by jimin.

"Just give them the money and they will leave, no need to be the hero" jimin analysed the situation and his consciousness told him to better agree with those people who were having knives in their hands 'its not a good day to die maybe some other time'.

"What are you serious you'll let them have it easily, i know you're rich but that doesn't mean you won't care for your money" taehyung exclaimed in a loud voice. The goons ears perked up on that statement.

Jimin mentally face palmed at the dumbness of him.

"Is money more important than your life. I don't want us to get hurt can't you see the knives."

Taehyung was embarrassed now, the goons surrounded them having a devilish grin on their faces.

"If we capture even one of them we could get a large amount of ransom" one of them said with a smirk.

As they tried to come closer, taehyung's aura abruptly changed. Jimin could see a different taehyung, an extremely protective and ferocious one he pushed jimin behind him, ready to take his stance.

One of them attacked him, taehyung seized his wrist to halt his actions, and twisted it. This resulted in the knife falling from the person's hand. He laid a hard punch on his jaw.

Jimin stood there his hands clasped on his chest peacefully watching the scene unfold. Taehyung was beating the shit out of the other two who attacked afterwards. One of them tried to take advantage of the situation he moved behind his back to charge on him. Before the guy could do so a hard kick landed on his stomach knocking him down.

Taehyung glanced back only to find jimin standing behind him with a smug look.

"What?? Focus on them" jimin pointed towards the goon. His focus turned back to another guy near him, he pounced on him hitting him in the chest sound of bone cracking could be heard clearly. The gang got a good amount of ransom, when they couldn't bear anymore they ran away for their lives.

Taehyung who was still surprised by jimin's fighting skills looked at him dumb folded.

Understanding his amused expression jimin chuckled.

"Why are you staring like that, were you assuming that I would be that typical kdrama girl who needs her prince charming to rescue her" taehyung unconsciously shook his head in affirmation, jimin giggled at his thoughts.

"I think you actually didn't read complete information about me, I am a black belt in different sorts of martial arts like taekwondo, kendo etc." taehyung stood there stunned by the new information he received.

'So he really can break every bone in my body if I ever did anything bad to him' a nervous laugh escaped his lips.

"it's g-good"

Jimin smiled seeing the fearful expression on his face.

"So how are you sending me back" jimin's tone said he was too tired to walk now. Taehyung fished out his phone from pocket dialing a number.

"My driver is coming"

Jimin nodded his head, both of them sat at the bus stop near them. A comfortable silence was between them, taehyung was too busy watching the surroundings to not notice that jimin was silently observing him, he diverted his gaze as taehyung glanced at him. Taehyung lifted his hand to tuck a few strands of hair behind jimin's ear giving him those literal heart eyes.