Chapter nineteen: Congratulations

"Do you have any idea how scared I was"
Jimin rubbed his forehead in frustration, he was hell worried for his dad and after knowing it was a joke he couldn't contain his anger. Just a glare from jimin was enough for everyone to be scared of him.

"I am leaving" taking a deep breath he stepped back while everyone came running towards him.

"Jimin please we are sorry" taehyung pleaded trying to stop the leaving guy.

"Hyung we just planned to surprise you, please don't leave" eunwoo spoke in a panicking tone.

"Jimin please" all of them pleaded together wanting to melt the other with their puppy eyes. Jimin looked at them, not able to hold his laugh, a chuckle escaped his lips.

"Look at your faces I was joking, you all aren't the only ones who can prank someone"
Jimin laughed at the annoyed faces in front of him.

"Hyung that was not good" jungkook said sulking.

"What about me?? I am the one who is kneeling down along with the cake which I took pain to prepare" Jin said standing up from the ground.

"Well you all deserved it, I said you all could simply call him, what's the need to lie" a voice came from the back, it was Yoongi who was sitting on the couch unbothered by the commotion happening around him.

"Whose plan it was?" Jimin gave a sideways glance to everyone.

"Taehyung's plan" hobi blurted pointing towards the raven head.

"Why am I dragged into this?" Taehyung asked in bewilderment meanwhile Namjoon came near him whispering something in his ear.

"Technically it was you who said to surprise him, moreover if gets to know it's you maybe he would not say anything, so you can take the blame"
Taehyung's eyes widened after hearing the accusations directed towards him, the fact that they don't know he has no say in front of jimin and would definitely be beaten up by him.

"Jimin I swear i wasn't the one trust me" taehyung retorted proving his innocence to the glaring figure.

"Ok i admit I asked eunwoo to call you and say that" Mr Park said raising his hands like a criminal. Jimin sighed after knowing the real culprit.

"Dad! now what should I say to you, and you all you could have just asked me to come home this prank was an unnecessary element"

He knew his friend circle wasn't a normal one but at least he could expect something to be normal. All of them laughed and dragged him inside making him sit beside the table where the cake was placed. Jimin was ecstatic over the love he received from everyone. Cutting the cake, he gave everyone a slice of it.

Jungkook came over smearing a slice of cake on jimin's face and running off after committing the crime only to be chased by the victim. A laughter erupted inside the house On witnessing the chaos, Jin was horrified when he saw jungkook running towards him.

"Not me" he shouted trying to hide his face but he couldn't escape the maknae's wrath.

"Hey stob it" he voiced out, wiping his worldwide handsome face. Jungkook's laughter halted when his arms were captured by someone.

"It's your turn bunny boy" Yoongi added, he and Namjoon held him firmly while he was approached by an angry Jin and an excited hobi. Taehyung who was immune to all this cake battle moved aside not wanting to be dragged into it but he felt someone's hand near his cheeks. He was transposed by the person where he noticed a grinning jimin near him.

"You can't escape" jimin asserted rubbing his hands on his face, taehyung held his hand tugging him close to himself while jimin was shocked at the instant change of situation, he tried wiggling out of the grip but the latter was not interested in leaving him.