Chapter six: An unrequited love

Jimin went towards his cabin only to find jungkook sitting there.

"How I was not aware that we are in love hyung and that too with each other" jungkook gave jimin a coy smile.

"I also got to know today" jimin sat on his chair.

"So what is this mess about, I got a call from uncle, he apologized to me for forcing me to marry eunwoo when I was in love with you."

"Did you tell him the truth?" jimin asked him with a frown.

"At first I was also confused but i thought of asking you first so i didn't say anything to him." Jungkook had an idea that something was wrong, so he came here to talk to jimin directly.

"It's all eunwoo's fault, you know dad wanted him to date you but he loves a girl from his college days"

"Lim Ju-kyung" Jimin was interrupted by jungkook's monotone voice.

"Yeah right, you know her too" jimin asked in surprise.

"We all were in the same class hyung" jimin noticed a sudden change in jungkook's expression from cheerful to a blank one, but he continued his statement.

"he was planning to propose her but dad told him about this dating thing so to avoid this he dragged me into this." Jungkook's expression didn't change.

"That's nice, he loved her for 6 years, finally he is confessing to her" jungkook voice sounded as if he was assuring himself.

"Kookie you don't sound ok" Jimin went near him and held his face in his palms trying to look in his eyes but jungkook was avoiding eye contact.

"I-I am absolutely fi...ne hyung stop worrying" he removed jimin's hand and stormed out of his cabin.

"Jungkook stop, listen to me" he ran after him, but Jungkook already left in his car. Jimin could swear he saw a glimpse of tears in his eyes. 'why is he sad is it anything related to eunwoo' Jimin was now tensed he didn't want jungkook to be alone like that.

Jungkook came back to his apartment and went in closing the door tears were streaming down his face, he slumped down on the floor.

"I knew he loved her, always have been, still why I am crying over that, i knew i didn't stand a chance," he sobbed recalling his past.

6 years ago at Seoul National University,

Jungkook pov

Today is my first day at college I hope everything goes well. I entered in the campus seeing many boys and girls busy with their own works. I was walking through the corridor finding my class when suddenly a rushing figure bumped into me, i fell on the ground with a thud, why my first day had to be this perfect. I dusted my palms and clothes when a hand appeared in front of me.

"I am so sorry I was in a rush, you are ok right" my gaze went towards the boy, now that's the definition of beauty look how handsome he is, my love at first sight. I was backed to earth by a finger snap.

"You ok??" 'His voice feels like a melody, okay now stop being a lovesick puppy and say something'

"I-I am fine" of course that shutter was necessary you were talking to your crush right idiot.

"My name is Park Eunwoo, yours" he said giving me a smile, a beautiful smile.

"I am Jeon Jungkook"

"Which class are you heading to" he asked me, I told him my class.

"Ohh wow we are in the same class you can come with me" wow he is asking me and how can I deny.

"Ok" we both went to our class, i sat with him during the class, lucky me.