Chapter twelve: glimpse of past

Love is a strong yet complex emotion, for some it might be the most beautiful memory but for some it would be a painful remembrance. It has many meanings. It can mean being affectionate towards a person, and the affection reciprocated, even though not every one is fortunate enough to have that affection and this becomes the sole cause of one's misery.
"Because what's worse, than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it" but it is our own choice that whether we dwell on those painful feelings or open our hearts for someone better, who can heal us, love us.

The same turmoil was going inside Eunwoo from the time he was enlightened by a certain someone's feelings. Contemplating the whole night he concluded an outcome he thought would be better for him. Having those conclusive words in his mind he walked inside a room to meet the man who was the root cause for his haywire thinking.

Sensing someone's presence the said man turned over.

"Eunwoo what are you doing here" an agitated Jungkook spoke.

"You confessed your feelings to me yesterday, don't you want an answer for that"

Jungkook's demeanour changed, he was acting as if this topic didn't affect him. Jungkook's reaction was a boost up to Eunwoo's anxiety, he already started being pensive over his words.

"I am sorry if my words made you feel obliged to answer my confession, but i don't think it's necessary I know you don't love me."

"It's true that I don't love you,..but what if I want to?"

Jungkook's eyes shot up at those words he looked at him as if eunwoo was saying something he couldn't understand or in other words something he never expected to hear.

"You said i never noticed you and your efforts, so now I want to-" Eunwoo paused for a second "I want to notice you, i want to love someone who loves me, can you do this for me?"

Jungkook who has tears welled up in his eyes, sprinted towards Eunwoo, tackling him in a bone crashing hug.

"I would love to, thank you for giving me a chance"

Happiness clearly radiated from his words, he had a chance to turn his unrequited love to a mutual one. Eunwoo never thought of such drastic change in his life, although his heart was in pain, instead of living with it he opted for a second chance, maybe from the right person this time.

~~~~~

"How can your husband say that, you are so pretty, in my eyes you are god's second most beautiful creation Mrs Choi"

"Thank you dear, but if you don't mind me asking who's the first"

"Is that even a question can't you see the beautiful doctor sitting here"

The person spoke giving those heart eyes to the person he just praised, earning a murderous glare from that person.

"He is such a sweet boy doctor, why aren't you accepting his feelings"

"Why haven't you told me Mrs Choi that you do matchmaking as a part time job. We are here to discuss your issue but in spite of that you are busy in initiating conversations with Mr Kim."

Jimin had enough of this patient who instead of talking about her problem was more interested in his relationship. But she could also not be solely blamed for this because an extremely annoying personality was continuously involving her in his shenanigans. Jimin still composed himself not losing his calm he put back a smile.

"I think our session ends here you can continue your discussion with him in his office I can even tell you the address."

Jimin closed the said lady's file and handed them over to her. The lady just smiled awkwardly remembering the previous remark and left the cabin. Taehyung casually sat there as if none of it was his fault, making jimin more angry.