Chapter three: Next time

"Don't you think that's enough tae" Soobin was clearly frustrated he was doing the arrangements from yesterday and still taehyung does not seem to be satisfied, every time he would get something done taehyung would start finding mistakes in it.

"No it's not enough it's not even Jimin's favourite flowers how can it be ok" taehyung was stressed because the flower shop was not having the certain flowers he needed.

Soobin sighed "He said that to trouble you tae you should know that snowdrops are hard to find and that too in the summer season"

Flashback

At night taehyung just finished booking a nice place for his date with Jimin, when suddenly an idea popped inside his head he took out his phone and texted jimin.

"Hey" he waited for the reply after 10 minutes his phone vibrated.

"What" Jimin replied

"I am sending you the location of the place"

"I think I will get the notification when you send the location so it wasn't necessary to remind me"

"Umm... Yeah but I... wanted to ask you what is your favourite flower" taehyung said putting his hesitation aside.

"You have all the information about me so what's the need to ask"

"I said I would not read them so I am asking"

"But you took my number from that" now it was taehyung's turn to be embarrassed.

"Well that doesn't count because you told me I could see that and I swear i didn't see anything else"

"I can see that" jimin replied

"So answer my question"

"Snowdrops, if you can find them" jimin knew they do not bloom in this season and even are hard to find 'well let's see what will you do Mr Kim'

"Ok thanks for answering love, bye" taehyung said being oblivious to what he was agreeing to.

Back to present

"I know, but I can't back off now I have to find them at any cost" how can taehyung deny anything his angel asked from him.

"Let's check the other shop" taehyung walked out of the shop followed by an exhausted Soobin.

"I definitely didn't sign up for this shit" he muttered to himself.

At lunch time taehyung was sitting in a restaurant patiently waiting for Jimin. But as every second passed his mind started wandering to all the negative scenarios 'what he didn't come i would be left waiting' his thoughts were interrupted by finger snap, he looked at the person in front of him and that was none other than Park Jimin blessing his eyes with his angelic beauty 'he is indeed an angel'

"Done staring" jimin interrupted his stare and sat in front of him.

"For once I thought you would leave me waiting here" taehyung showed his boxy smile.

'that stupid smile of his, why does he look cute like that' jimin stopped his thinking which was going in a different direction.

"Stop smiling like an idiot and I am not the type to back off my words" jimin said maintaining his poker face

"For you" taehyung said taking out a bouquet of snowdrops in front of him.