Chapter twenty three: I Like Him

After spending a complete peaceful hour at the bridge the couple decided to head back. The quiet yet comforting atmosphere was maintained throughout the way, as both of them were trying to get to a conclusion about their feelings, taehyung who was deprived of love was growing fond of the emotions he was experiencing with jimin, meanwhile jimin who hasn't been very responsive or expressive towards relationships, was gradually falling for taehyung's distinctive traits. In terms of realisation taehyung was way closer to a conclusion than jimin.

After closing the car door jimin waved at taehyung, who returned it while driving off from there. Jimin wanted to invite him inside but the raven head had things lined up so he couldn't. Jimin glanced at the road for the last time and then went inside, he was welcomed by his dad, brother and friends who were present there to celebrate jimin's victory. Jimin's face completely brightened up after seeing those smiley faces.

~~~~~

A whole week passed since the medication error issue subsided, while jimin has been receiving tons of apologies from his colleagues and seniors for the misunderstanding. Things were back on the right track, aiding jimin to continue his work peacefully.

The Ceo's cabin could be considered silent until you hear a few whines coming from the CEO whose head was buried between numerous sheets of paper and a long tower of files resting in front of him.

"Don't you think it's beyond a human's capability?" Taehyung lifted his head while hoping for his secretary to lessen the number of files but his hope was badly crushed.

"It's your problem that you postponed all of these while Mr chairman was on a business tour and now that he is here you are behaving as if you are the victim" Soobin rolled his eyes at the dramatic boy.

"I get it but can't you help me a bit?" Taehyung pleaded with the cutest face he could form.

"I did, that's why it's just half, so quit whining and move your lazy ass"

"And here i believed I was the boss" taehyung mumbled while getting back to the file he was working on.

Both were handling the stuff when a knock on the door resonated in the room. Taehyung permitted the person, it was a staff.

"Sir Mr chairman asked for your presence in his office " the staff informed nervously, all of them knew that if CEO and chairman are up for a discussion it would definitely end up with an argument which would convert the complete office into a battlefield.

"Inform him that I'll be there in 5 minutes" taehyung uttered while ordering him to leave.

"Listen taehyung this should not result in an argument, you must stay calm and composed" Soobin warned him beforehand only to receive a slight nod from the aforementioned. Taking a deep breath the raven head stepped outside his cabin, meanwhile Soobin sat back with his hands rubbing his temple.

Turning the nob taehyung slowly entered the room, where Kim Jae-hun was busy with some files but he immediately looked up when he heard the footsteps approaching his desk. Adjusting the glasses on his nose bridge he swiftly kept the file aside focusing on the person facing him.

"I'm sure my absence gave you an opportunity to slack off and get involved in scandals which weren't even related to you" Jae-hun commented sarcastically.

"Mr chairman you shouldn't meddle with my personal matters"

"Don't you have any sense of responsibility for the precarious step you took, by associating with a case that could taint our reputation?" with this question Jae-hun slammed his hands on the table, he absolutely hated the idea of having an involvement in a police case or anything like that, afterall his company's reputation was not something to play with.