Intro

"𝔒𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡. 𝔑𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤."

The moon was hiding behind the dark clouds, which were letting heavy raindrops fall from them

The moon was hiding behind the dark clouds, which were letting heavy raindrops fall from them. Everybody was caged in their houses. The roads were silent. Only the patting sound of raindrops was heard.

 On those silent roads, she was running. Drenched fully in rain, her eyes were filled with fear. Tears rolled down her wet cheeks uncontrollably. Cold winds hit her face, pushing her hair back and her feet stumbling due to tiredness. The men asked her to stop, but ignoring all that, she was running away from him—the devil.

.

.
she was running. She's fleeing for her life, far from hell. Running away from the devil ,who was ready to tear her apart at any moment. Running from hate and revenge to love and care...

---------------●°•○°•○°•○~~~~~~▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎~~~~~○°•○°•○°•○--------------

AUTHOR'S Note

Experience the story of hate, fear, trust,anger, revenge , tears and.....love.The story of him and her, the story of hate and love. The story of the Devil and His Sweetheart......

Coming Out on November 24,Stay tuned!!

~~~~~~~~○○○○○~~~~~○○○○~~~~~~~~~○○○○~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You