Chapter-12 [wounds]

𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖉. 𝕴𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘. 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖔𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉. 𝕴𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖚𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖘𝖍. 𝕴𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖋𝖚𝖑. 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊'𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖘, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍. 𝕴𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖊𝖝𝖈𝖚𝖘𝖊, 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖙, 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘.

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Glancing over, I let out a deep breath. But as I looked back there, something clicked. I observed a hand.

There was a constant flow of blood from it. I was unsure about the person whose hand it was. Although my heart was filled with fear, I still made the decision to check it. Walking slowly and steadily, I glanced behind the wall with all the courage inside me. As my eyes made their way to the walls, I saw a man.

 As my eyes made their way to the walls, I saw a man

His breath was uneven and hitched repeatedly. His head was lowered, and his bangs prevented me from seeing his face. His right arm was surrounded by his left hand. His white shirt was filled with blood. His body was covered in deep wounds.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕 

Yn wanted to run, knowing he was related to mafia activities, but the thought of the stranger made her help him. She kneeled to his level and checked whether he was dead or alive. Feeling his hot breath on her fingers, she guessed he was alive. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she tried to make him stand, but was stopped by his shrill voice.

"Go from here if you don't have a death wish."

"Sorry, sir, but I can't leave you in this state."

"Just go. I don't want you to be involved in the mafia shits."

His final words came before darkness enveloped him. She called him again and again, but I did not receive any reply. She checked his nerves and felt relieved to feel his breath. He checked his pocket to contact anyone who knew him, but there was nothing but car keys. Sighing, she made up her mind to take him with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yns PoV 

ARGH, this guy is so heavy, throwing him on the couch. I barged inside Lisa's room to get Jisoo's first aid kit. She is a doctor, so she has all the medical equipment. I slowly approached the guy, putting my hands on his shirt button, but a hand gripped it, preventing me from doing so.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Trying to take advantage of you."

"What?"

"Idiot. Obviously, I'm trying to treat your wound. And now leave it."

With that, I yanked his hand away, removed his shirt slowly, applied antiseptic to it, and he hissed continuously. I could feel his gaze over me all the time from when I started unbuttoning to make him wear clean clothes.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate  

Thank You