Chapter-20[Collision]

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ˢⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃ ˢᵒⁿᵍ, ⁱⁿᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ, ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ʷʰⁱˢᵖᵉʳˢ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ. ᵀʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗᵒ ˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵃ ˢᵒⁿᵍ. ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵃ ᵖᵒᵉᵗ."

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

It had been more than a year since I arrived at the Jeon mansion. Both Jungkook and Jungguk treat me like a princess, but sometimes they behave completely insane. They are constantly fighting. It just looks like Jungkook hates Jungguk from the core of his heart, but I know it's wrong. Why will someone hate his only brother when he is the only family left?

In addition to this, the year was a remarkable experience for me. The most important thing that happened this year was the acknowledgement of my feelings for Jungkook. I just discovered the reason behind the butterflies I feel whenever he calls me one of his sweet nicknames. The reason for the smile and the sense of security.

I was lost in Jungkook's thoughts until I bumped into a rock. I closed my eyes tightly, anticipating pain, but a strong hand grasped my waist. Opening my eyes, I glanced at the person to find Guk.

"Yah, be aware; you would have gotten hit." He scolded me for the silly mistake.

"I am sorry. I will be more careful next time." I bowed and started to walk again, making him follow me.

"Yn, in what thought you were so lost that you didn't even notice that damn rock?." His question made my inner self doubt whether I should tell him about my feelings.

"Yn". He said he was shaking his hand in front of my eyes. Pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh!?"

"See, you are again lost. Comeon, tell me what's  up."He raised a brown eyebrow, making me sigh at his stubbornness.

"Fine, but promise me you'll not tell anybody." I asked him while forwarding my hand toward him, to which he nodded and placed his hand on mine. At his action, I signaled for him to come close and said

"Actually, I love Jung-kook." I whispered, which widens his eyes, and he shouts.

"YOU LO-—". Before he could continue, I put my palm on his lips, suppressing his ability to say anything.

"Yah, be quiet." Jung-guk was about to say something, but a man came out of nowhere and whispered something to him. To which he nodded and asked me to excuse him.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

A young man dressed in a black formal suit stood in front of the big, full-size glass window of his office. He swung a red wine glass between his fingers while admiring the view of the city lit up. A knock made its way to his ear, allowing the person. He just hummed to ask him what made him appear in front of him. The person bowed and said this after receiving his signal.

"What you said is done, sir. Should we keep him in the  basement?"Hearing His statement brought an evil smirk to his lips. He sipped the liquor with a deep, cold voice.

"No, keep him in the building. I don't want his screams to disturb my sweetheart's sleep." The other guy just answered affirmatively and was excited.

Turning around, the guy took deep steps towards his table. Glancing at the framed photo kept there, he picked it up in his hands. An evil chuckle escaped his lips.

"Sorry brother. I didn't want to, but you have become a danger now."

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

It was past 11. They were still not home. It's not that I was only worried, but I was also bored. Switching on the television, I shuffle channels one by one. The channel switching stopped at news, but what the reporter said made my eyes wide.

Breaking News——According to our sources, a car was involved in an accident at XX place last night. The driver of the car was pronounced dead on the scene. The car was fully engulfed in flames. Our sources say that the car belongs to Jeon Tec's CEO, Jeon Jung-guk. The car was so badly damaged that the body could not be identified. However, thanks to the CCTV footage, we were able to identify the body.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

The full moon's rays fall on a man tied to a chair tightly. Blood drips from various parts of his body in a steady stream. The moonlight makes his deep wounds visible. The terrace was full of bodyguards. The man blinks, his eyes in severe pain from his wounds. He raised his head and looked around weakly at everyone standing there. He mumbled to himself, 

"Where am I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate 

Thank You