Chapter-23 [The End]

"𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝒹𝑔𝑒𝓈. 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔."

Word Count: 900 words

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

The room was illuminated by the beautiful flames in the fireplace. The snow slowly started to gather on the roads, filling the environment with a feeling of romance. The room's temperature increased with every passing minute. There, they were completely engrossed in each other, filling the warmth. His hands held her close to him, protecting her from the whole world.

Glancing at him, a smile made its way to her lips. Admiring his features, she again snuggled into his warm embrace. Tightening his grip around her, he pulled the blanket over her, covering her nicely. Placing his chin on her head, his eyes read the last line of the book in her hands.

"And that's how the devil got his angel..........."

Closing the book, she snuggled closer, feeling more and more warmth. Slowly, the warmth provided by him made her eyes heavy. Closing them, she drifted into deep sleep while holding him closely.

Tugging the lone hair behind the ear, which fell on her face, disturbed his view of her beautiful face. He smiled, kissing her forehead. He glanced at the fire, and his smile converted into a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Fuck I can't let Yn read that. I have to destroy it as soon as possible. Otherwise, Yn will leave me forever, increasing the pace. I hopped out of the car and ran into the mansion. I was sweating badly, and my breath was uneven, but I didn't care about anything; I just wanted my Yn.

Storming inside the mansion. I glanced at the maid with a dark look and a cold voice.

"Where is Yn?"

"Mr. Jeon. Miss Yn is in her  roo—"Not letting her complete her sentence, I ran upstairs, barging inside her room. She was sitting on her bed, her back resting on her headboard, and her hands gripping a book. Stooding her place, she walked over to my panting figure, slowly placing her firm palm on my cheeks.

"You okay." Her voice was filled with concern.

A sigh escaped my lips. I couldn't think of anything; the fear of losing her and the fear that she would hate me took over. I didn't think twice before wrapping her securely in my arms, placing my left hand on her wrist and her right hand on her nape. I pulled her close to me. Her head collapsed against my chest, and she wrapped her arms around my waist. I placed my chin on her head.

The posture was maintained by us for a few minutes. Getting my senses back, I broke the hug, cupping her cheeks. I stared deeply into her eyes; my eyes trailed down from her eyes to her lips. It felt like they were calling the scenes from yesterday, and I recalled my mind slowing and licking my lower lip.

I looked back into her eyes; she just smiled and closed her eyes. Gradually, I forwarded my face toward hers. I could feel her hot breath on my lips. Placing them softly on her lips, I moved them in a slow and steady manner, kissing her firmly. Pulling her closer, I ended the gap between us and deepened the kiss.

I was lost in the kiss, but then the thought of the book struck in my head. Opening my eyes, I broke the kiss. Yn looked at me with confusion written on her face. Realization hit her, and she backed away, a little tugging her hair strand behind her ear. She looked at the ground in shyness, and a soft chuckle escaped my lips.

"Dinner is ready. Wait for me there; I will be coming after a call." She nodded and left, or, I should say, ran. I chuckled at her cuteness and then locked the door. I started the search by going through her stuff. I checked everywhere, but I couldn't find anything gripping my head. In frustration, I groaned. A knock on the door made me look there, opening the door. I pretend to decline the call.

"I am coming within a minute."

"Ok." She turned around to leave but then stopped and again walked inside, walking towards the bed where she picked up the book kept there.

"I forgot Jung-guk gave me this. You should read this book; it's pretty good." She forwarded the book to me, snatching it from her hand, I said.

"Sure, I'll read it." She nodded and exited the room. I smirked, glancing at the book.

"It seems like God is also at my side." Flipping through the pages, I stopped at the last page, and my eyes fell on a letter. Taking it in my hand, I smirked.

"It's really cold today. I should prepare a fireplace for my son."

¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓮𝓷𝓭¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸

---------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Brushing his fingures on the title of the book, he read it slowly, not wanting to wake his Yn up.

"Devil's Lovely Angle." Chucking at the tiltle, he continued.

"Wrong, not the Devil's Angel; she is the........" He stopped and glanced at her, stroking her arm slowly with my fingers.

"Devil's Sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate

Thank You