Chapter -1 [Murder]

꧁༒☬𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷☬༒꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

As the door unlocks, it reveals darkness all over the house. Stepping in her hands, she searched for the lights, turning them on. But the next scenario froze her on her spot.  

Her mother was lying on the ground with blood flowing from her. Her face turned pale; she was too shocked to even react. Slowly stepping near her dead body. Tears fell from her eyes uncontrollably.  

Memories fell in front of her eyes. She wanted to call her, but her mouth was not opening. She fell on her knees, grabbing her liveless body in her arms and patting her cheeks. She tried to wake her up, but she slept for forever.........  

Her hands were covered in blood. Her clothes were soaked up too. Her eyes were red from crying, but still, her tears were falling. She lost the one who used to babysit her. She lost the one who created her. She lost her mother today. She lost her...

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

 As I was busy crying, I didn't get to know about my father's appearance. He stood there for some time and then kneeled and grabbed my arm, pulling me with him.  

"What are you doing, dad?" During my constant sobbing, I asked him

 "Yn, we don't have time; we have to go or he will kill us too". His voice cracked, but he continued to walk towards the door.

 " Who will kill us, dad?"

"We don't have time, so let's go!"

---------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The driver of my black buggati came to a stop in front of the house of that b*stard

The driver of my black buggati came to a stop in front of the house of that b*stard. As I stepped in, I saw a woman in her 40s on the couch, and as her eyes fell on me, shivers rolled down her spine. Her eyes were filled with fear, which I found to be captivating. 

'Where is he?' I asked her, while my men pointed their guns at her. 

"I don't know, please leave me"

"ok ,Don't tell me, my men are sufficient for you."

"Please spar----"

My men put a stop to her life before she could even finish her sentence. Her body, devoid of life, fell to the ground with blood pouring from it 

I ordered my men and left the place. I had no intention of losing him again.

--------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Dad was driving the car at full speed. I don't understand why he was reacting like this. What led him to leave mother's body on the ground in this manner? Who was he talking about? Millions of question were roaming in my mind.

"Dad, drive slowly"

"We dont have time yn. We have to leave this city as soon as possible."

"But why dad? This is the 5th time we are moving to a new place within this month".

"Stop asking me questions. We must leave. He will arrive at any time."

"Who will come dad. What's the matter d--"

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

yn's sentence was cut off by a loud thud. Her head struck the glass. She looked at her father, who had his head attached to the steering wheel. Slowly, she raised her hand to his shoulder and gently shook him.

"D-Dad, Wa-ke u-up"

With heavy breaths, she managed to say that sentence. Slowly, her eyes became heavy and began to close. The last thing she noticed was a tall man in black, but her blurry vision prevented her from noticing his face.

"Take them to my cellar."

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You