Chapter-21[First Kiss]

"𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖒 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞; 𝖎𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊; 𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖓𝖉."

Word Count : 484

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

The remote fell out of her grasp. Her hands impulsively covered her mouth. Tears started to form in her eyes, but then her head turned around in an instant when she heard the voice of something falling on the ground. Jungkook was standing right there as he had just returned from his office.

"This can't be. Mr. Lee, is this true? The guy is not gguk, right?" He shouted while holding Mr. Lee's collar, who just remained silent on his question.

"Why the fuck are you silent?" He again shouted, pushing him away from his grip.

"Mr. Jeon, it is true." The old guy shuttered, aware of his boss's anger issue.

"Who did this?" He asked, and his voice became dark. His eyes were red due to anger, and his veins were showing due to the clenched fist. Crushing the table down, he again asked the question, but this time with more aggression. Yn ran towards him in order to calm him down, but he just pushed her away, breaking more and more things.

"Jungkook, calm down."

"I'LL KILL EVERYBODY INVOLVEDINTHIS." Quoting aggressively, he grabbed his gun and was about to storm out of the room, but Yn gripped his arm.

"Jungkook, please don't take any action in anger." She was continuously asking him to think twice, but it was not like he was understanding even a single thing.

"FUCKING LEAVE ME!!!!!" He shouted at her, yanking her hands away and letting go of her grip. Yn's sudden action prevented him from leaving.

Yn pressed his face between her palms and kissed him softly but hard. Jungkook froze from the sudden boldness, tears still running down his cheeks. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him, pressing their bodies together. Yn broke the kiss and breathed deeply, resting her forehead on his. She spoke softly, sobbing in between.

"Pl-Please don't. I don't want to lose you too." Hearing her words, he pulled her into his warm embrace, gaining his sense back.

"I am sorry. He was my only family."

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐬.....

Lying on the bed, he pulled up the duvet and covered her. He gently pecked her forehead with his soft lips. He backed away, staring at her with a soft smile. But suddenly, that soft smile turned into an evil smirk, and he stroked her hair gently. He uttered a soft mumble.

"Sweetheart, you are truly innocent. Got into my trap so easily." He chuckled to himself and looked at the door, feeling someone's presence.

"What is it, Mr. Lee?" He questioned him with a cold and deep voice.

"Car is ready to leave, Mr. Jeon." His face was filled with an evil expression. Putting his hands in his pockets, he took a glance at her before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate 

Thank You