Chapter-11 [stranger]

"𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼: 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼, 𝔀𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼."

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

The past memories flashed information on her as she blinked open her eyes. She was sweating and shaking badly, and her breathing became uneven. She wanders her eyes around to find herself in an unknown room. Where am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

I attempted to recall, but I was unable to do so. My headache was becoming more and more severe. I held my head, and a few groans came out of my mouth. As I groaned loudly, the room door blasted open, revealing a heavenly pretty girl. Who was she?

"Y-Yn, you are awake," she said, and her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"Hey, I'm Lisa. I'm your best friend. Do you remember me?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't," I denied to her question, but to earn a tear from her eyes.

"It's ok, yn. I'm just so happy that finally you are awake after 3 months."

"3-3 months? It's been 3 months since I've been here on the bed.

"Yes, Yn, it's been 3 months since your and your father's accidentpened."

"My father? Where is he? Where is my family?"

"They are dead."

"D-Dead?"

"Yes, your father passed away in the accident after. Your mother committed suicide."

Tears rolled down my eyes uncontrollably. How useless am I? I didn't even know about my parents deaths.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Time soared like a bird. Hours turned into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years. It had been four years since the accident. Yn had recovered with Lisa's help. She started to handle the cafe owned by her father. Lisa held the position of secretary at Park Industry Ltd. as well as CEO. Yn felt content with her life. She used to thank the stranger who saved her life. But...

The other side of the coin showcased something else—Jungkook. After Yn fell into a coma, He changed slightly. Feeling guilty and going to the cafe every day just to see her nowadays has become his habit. He used to experience both pain and happiness. Leading the mafia world during the day and taking care of her at night.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Today, I closed the cafe earlier than usual. There were rumors of a mafia lord showing up in the area. I choose not to take any chances. I was strolling along the lane, which was unusually quiet. It seemed odd that nobody was present; perhaps everyone was afraid of the mafia lord.

I woke up on the desolate street with my headphones in. I paused in front of the lone alley and thought about the stories it told. It's known as Seoul's darkest alley and a hangout for crooks and mafias. Glancing over, I let out a deep breath. But as I looked back there, something clicked. I observed a...

 ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You