Chapter-8 [ Punishment]

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉. 𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕, 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔.

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

I raised my head to take a glance at the place, but I was shocked to see where I was standing. It was the same basement where I met him. I gulped, and fear travelled inside me. I looked at the black door of the cellar. We were at the entrance. Will he lock me up again? He chuckled at my condition and said,

"Don't worry, princess. I will not harm you.' He looked at me with a smirk.

He gripped my wrist and started to drag me inside. The smell of blood hit my nostrils. I could see a lot of men guarding the place. The place was so quiet that we could only hear our footsteps. Jungkook's cold and scary face was making me more scared. My heart skipped a beat when he stopped in front of the large door. He glanced at his men, who bowed, and slammed the door with a loud thud. The darkness in the room made it impossible to see anything. My mouth hung open as the guards turned on the lights.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Yn's heart skipped multiple beats as the beam of light came in. She was in tears as she stared at the person who was tied to a chair. Blood was rushing down his body, making his clothes red. Due to the pain of the bruises they gave him, his head was hanging low. The guard beside the man grasped a fistful of his hair, making his face visible to all.

"D-Dad?" as she was about to run to him. A very long hand gripped her wrist tightly.

"No princess. You can't move," he sternly ordered her.

"Please let him go. He had done nothing. Beseeching him, trying to escape, but only to be drawn closer to his chest by him.

"You are right. He had done nothing, but his daughter had."

His eyes were bloodshot red, shooting daggers into her soul. As she tried to be free, his grip tightened on her wrist. He looked towards his men and signalled for them to increase their pace. Her begging and crying increased as she saw them beating her father, who was now about to be unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐨𝐕

I looked towards that guy, who was now unconscious. It gave me a sense of peace and satisfied my ego. But then my eyes fell on the guilty soul, who was kneeling, crying, and begging for mercy on her father. There was something in my heart that I felt. I don't know what the feeling was. Why did I feel bad to see her cry?

---------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°------------------------

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

To suppress the feelings that are building up inside him. Jungkook extended his hand towards his secretary. Only to get a cold metal thing to come into contact with his soft, warm palm skin. It was his gun.

Signalling the gold-coloured metal to the almost unconscious man, it didn't take him even a second to pull down the trigger three times. Shooting him directly in the heart.

"D-DAD"

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You