Chapter 3 [ agreement]

"𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉–𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒–𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔."

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

That jerk daughter walked over to me. Slowly, she knelt down, clasping her hands and dropping her head, and begged me to show mercy to her father. She thought I would forgive him for his sins of the past, but no, I will not forgive him so easily. He has to repay me with 1,000 times more pain for the trauma he caused me at the age of 17.

The beam of light fell on her face. I observed her features closely; she was quite attractive. Why not use her to make him regret it? By agreeing to pay for his sins, she made my work easier. I stared into her dark eyes and said,

"As you wish. Repay his sins with your body."

As I stated, her eyes widen in shock. She was caught off guard. She glanced at her father, who was shaking his head constantly, and asked her to disapprove, but what she said made her father weep.

"O-okay. I a-agr-ee"

She stared at her father, and a tear fell from her eyes. As she said that, I signalled for my men to leave that jerk and exit.

---------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

As the guy walked out, two of his men walked towards me, grabbing my arms harshly and forcefully lifting me. As I was being taken away, I could hear my father's screaming behind me.

"Please, Mr.Jeon,let her go. She is innocent."

I can't do anything. I am sold to the devil, a monster, my mother's killer, and the person who made my father beg and weep

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Leaving her in the celler, I walked out. It brought me joy to see him in pain. The man who caused my family to go through both mental and physical pain The person responsible for my sister's death is now pleading for mercy. The sight of his family in pain brought me peace. But my mood was completely ruined by what my secretary said.

"Mr. Jeon, should we arrange things for the girl's living?" , I stared blankly at him and responded.

"But why? She is not the boss. She is a f*cking slave."

"But Mr.Jeon--", He was cut off by Jungkook.

"No more discussion. No need to do anything for her," I said, walking upstairs to my room. Where the girl was kept

As I opened the door, I finally saw her curled up in a ball in a corner, her head kept on her knees. I walked towards her with heavy steps. I commanded her to get up. She glanced at me and slowly got up. I was about to touch her, but she backed off. I smirked and took a step closer to her, making her step back again.I took a step closer to her, but before she could back off, I grasped her waist and pulled her close to me. She kept her hands on my chest in order to create some distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Jungkook pulled Yn closer to him. He tugged a piece of hair behind her ear. He slowly brings his lips closer to hers. Jungkook gently placed his lips on her, kissing her slowly, taking her off guard. As she felt his lips on her, disgust took over. She used all of her strength to push him away and slap him.

That decision was not very good. Jungkook's head shifted to the right. His eyes turned red due to anger. He clenched his fists, revealing his veins. He violently threw her onto the bed.

"I-Im sor-ry"

"How dare you?"

The deepness of his voice caused her to shiver. Frightened by what was coming, she began to struggle under his grip, making him even more angry. He kissed her harshly, tearing her top. She asked him to stop as tears fell from her eyes. His brain stopped working because of his anger. He was not in the right sense. Yn kept telling him to stop, but he ignored her and carried on with his work.

Jungkook was about to kiss her again, but his actions were halted by an audible growl.

"Jeon Jungkook, what do you think you are doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You