Chapter-9 [Guilt]

ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈⁱᵉˢ ᵃ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ. ᴵᵗ ᵈⁱᵉˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵖˡᵉⁿⁱˢʰ ⁱᵗˢ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ. ᴵᵗ ᵈⁱᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡⁱⁿᵈⁿᵉˢˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉʳʳᵒʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᵗʳᵃʸᵃˡˢ. ᴵᵗ ᵈⁱᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ⁱˡˡⁿᵉˢˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵒᵘⁿᵈˢ; ⁱᵗ ᵈⁱᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵉˢˢ, ᵒᶠ ʷⁱᵗʰᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ, ᵒᶠ ᵗᵃʳⁿⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

The room door opens, revealing a sad, depressed soul curled up as a ball rests on the cold corner of the bed, hands wrapped around her knees, hugging them tightly near her chest. Her face was hidden behind the thread-like hairs. There was silence in the room; only her crying and sobbing could be heard. Despite crying for hours, her tears did not stop. Jungkook, the devil, took away both her mother and father.

Her entire existence has been disintegrated into fragments. She was suffering from the pain of seeing her father killed in front of her. The memories were flashing in front of her, making her state messy

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I was sitting on the couch, deep in Yn's thoughts. She had been crying non-stop for the past two days without eating anything. Although I had killed many people before, I had never experienced this type of emotion before. I was questioning why I didn't think before taking that action. Or was I too harsh? She just ran away, right? Why did I do this?

However, I am reminded that he was my enemy and had to either die tomorrow or today. I would have killed him even if she hadn't run. I didn't do anything wrong. She is just causing a drama to get my attention. So that she could be free.

--------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Jungkook was struggling internally to determine if he was right or wrong. And then she was again thrown into hard circumstances by destiny.

For her, Jungkook was now a devil who had killed her family. Who had caused her life to be a living hell. He was someone whom I was wishing to get from 1000 times more pain. To get the worst death possible.

On the other hand,Jungkook was uncertain about everything. He knew he had messed up, but his ego was telling him to not accept it. He knew he had made a mistake, but his ego was telling him that she deserved it. He was well aware of his actions. He was cognizant that he couldn't reverse it and was attempting to forget it.

But deep inside of him was a jungkook who was also tearing with every tear of Yn. Who wanted to hug her and calm her down, told her to forget and let it all go. Who wanted to change everything and make Yn his forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistake 

•Vote to appericiate my work

Thank You