Chapter-17[Agony]

"𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝔃𝓮. " 

Word Count :- 902 words

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

"You fucking bastard!! How dare you?" Lisa remarked with anger in her voice and grabbed his collar.

"Love. Today is your birthday. Don't be angry, he said while holding her hand and jerking them off.

"As today is your birthday, I will take you to meet her," he said, and a smirk made its way to his lips.

He gestured to his men, and within a second, the whole house was destroyed. They broke things in an attempt to take them. Despite their resistance, the girls were ultimately abducted by them.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

These freaking shits have taken us into a basement, and I can't stand the dirt and the bad smell that is increasing second by second. We were all here. Lisa was feeling upset because of her mother's passing. It was not expected that he would be so psychotic. 

He will kill her grandmother, even though they broke apart due to his mistake. Jenny was continuously trying to soothe her, but at the end, Lisa started to cry more and more. I am very thirsty. It must be morning now. I just want to be free from this horrible place.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Yn and others were in their own world when the door opened and a bright light made its way into the room, lighting it up. Their heads turned in the direction of the sinc. Looking at the person, their fists balled up, and the rush of blood in their pulses increased.

"Let us go. You freaking shit," Jennie growled at him.

"Take them." As his voice echoed in the room, four men came out of nowhere and started to drag Jennie and Ryunjin with them.

"Yah, we said, let us go!!" Ryunjin shouted at the guards, but it was of no use. Now in the room, only Yn, Lisa, and him were left. That guy looked at her with a stupid smirk and said,

"You are Yn, right?" He started to take slow and steady steps towards her with a gun swaying in his middle finger.

"You know what? I am impressed by how you make the mafia king care for you," he remarked, slowly kneeling to match her level. He slowly traced her face with the gun's tip. Placing it on her chin, she lifted her face up.

"If I harm you, will he come?". He questioned her and started to bring the gun closer.

"I-I don't kn-ow." Her words stuttered due to the fear of death. Hearing her, a dark chuckle escaped his mouth. He stopped and looked at her, slowly tilting his head rightward.

"And what if I kill you?" A dark, small smirk appeared on his face. Looking at her terrified face, he chuckled like a psycho. He stood up in an instant, taking a few steps in a circular motion, and again faced her.

"Don't be scared. I was just joking." He said and suddenly stopped laughing and remarked.

"But don't you think that I can't do that? That day, my men shot him, but you," he said, pointed his gun at her forehead, and said

"Let's leave it; it's of yore," he said, and he removed the gun.

"But I want to see whether he will come or not," he quoted.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

This guy is a total psycho. The way he talks scares the shit out of me. I just wish someone took us out of this place. I was deep in my thoughts, but then I heard a scream. Wait, it's Jennie. My head shook with a shot, and my eyes got stuck on the door.

[𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈— The next part contains some abusive and inappropriate language ]

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

"Oh, it seems like my men have started their work." Yn and Lisa widen their eyes at the realization of what he meant.

"You fucking shit!" Lisa shouted and kicked his leg.

"ARGH, you bitch." He groaned and fisted her hair harshly. He threw on the wand, making her hit her head.

"No, Lisa!" Yan shouted and looked at him, begging him to stop her.

He walked closer to Lisa, held her arm harshly, and slapped her. He slammed her against the wall with all his power. Leaving her on the ground, he walked closer to Yn. He tilted his head, smirking, and made her stand, throwing her nearby. He ordered his men to bring a hockey stick.

He glanced at them and hit them repeatedly. Only the groans and crying let out by the girls could be heard. He looked at their state and last time hit them barely. Throwing the stick away, he wipped the blood droplets off his face, crawled down to their level, and spoke.

"Does it hurt, huh?" With those words, he gently stroked Yn's leg before gripping it hardly

"Ahh, my leg. "Pl-ease s-spare u-us," she said, making him get up. He glanced at them, smirking. He was enjoying their mesmerizing state. Their blood is flowing. Their clothes are being torn. His screams were like a song ringing in his ears.

The way he stood and started to walk, they thought it was over, but then he suddenly turned around, putting his foot on Yn's leg. He pressed it, which  made her welp in pain. On the other hand, he started to choke Lisa, and then he threw her away after looking at Yn, who was now unconscious due to the pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate

Thank You