Chapter-15[Abducted]

"𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡. 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲." 

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

On the occasion of Lisa's birthday, Yn and her friends were having a sleepover. It was almost 10 p.m., and they were enjoying the night to the fullest. The house was brimming with happiness, cheers, and party music. But then suddenly.........

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐨𝐕

I was in my office as usual, working for hours on the files in front of me. Out of nowhere, someone knocked on the door. I look forward and permissioned the person to make an appearance. There, he was my secretary, Mr. Lee. 

Mr. Jeon, our resources contacted me and told me that Soo-hyun is currently in Seoul.

"Soo-hyun in Seoul. Great news Mr. Lee. You know what to do"

"As you say Mr.Jeon. All the information will be in your hands". After completing his sentence, Mr. Lee. departed from the location. 

"Soo-hyun" smirks "It's been a long time since we have seen each other"

------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°------------------

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Blood dripped from her head, dropping onto the ground one by one. In front of her was a partially dead person. Her vision was blurry, and dark marks from slaps were covered on her face. Her hair was messy. Her hands were tied, and slowly she tried to open her eyes. But pain struck her head, making her shut them again.

Getting recognition from the person, she tried to stand, but her leg was hurting like hell. She uttered a quiet groan. Despite this, she made an effort and succeeded in reaching her destination. She attempted to open her hands, but was unsuccessful. She called her out repeatedly while sobbing continuously, but in return, she got no response.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

I kept calling out Lisa's name repeatedly. I don't know what happened. We were enjoying ourselves, and then suddenly everything changed in a blink of an eye. My best friend was lying half-dead in front of me. I don't know what to do. I am feeling so weak currently. I am unable to do anything. The person who cared for me is currently in this state.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Yn was shedding tears uncontrollably. Suddenly, a beam of light falls on Yn's face, making it shine. Her tears glossed up, and her eyes squinted at the sudden illumination. Her hands impulsively made their way to stop the beam of light.

Soon after the door opened, a lot of men dressed in black came in and covered them. A man who looked like their boss came inside and kneeled down in front of her. The darkness prevented Yn from seeing his face. The guy slowly pushed her hair back and said,

"Are you okay?". Yn's eyes widen on the realisation of whose voice it was.

"Y-You."

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You