Chapter-7 [captured]

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔢. 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩 𝔦𝔱, 𝔦𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔶𝔰 𝔲𝔰. 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔱, 𝔦𝔱 𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔲𝔰. 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔱, 𝔦𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔲𝔰 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔡.

Yn's pov

Here I was, back in the mansion. Well, yeah, they caught me. As expected, Jungkook was informed about my running away from their trap. Fear was eating me from the inside. My appearance was both cold and pale. I swallow the lump that is forming in my mouth and drown. My soul shivered when I saw his dark eyes. His eyes were dark. I'm aware of one thing now: I'm dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's PoV

Her soul trembled from fear when she saw him. Her heart rate increased with each heavy step he took towards her.

He stood in front of her with a small smile, which she knew was not good for her. slowly kneeling to her level. He caressed her cheek and tugged a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Trying to escape, princess."

He questioned her, but before she could even process his question, he gripped a fistful of her hair.

"Even you run to hell. I will bring you from there."

Saying this, he let go of her hair and glanced at her, slowly standing up. His next sentence made her question her entire existence.

You dare to break the rules of the mansion and also harm my brothers. You deserve punishment for this.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

Yn's PoV

My eyes widen at his statement. What does he mean by punishment? What is he going to do with me? I was really scared. I did not know what his mind was really up to. What if he harmed my dad? What if he harassed me sexually? Just by thinking this, my heart sank to my stomach due to fear.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

Jungkook's PoV

You dare break the rules, baby. I will punish you in such a way that you will think multiple times before even considering running away. I looked forward to my secretary and order him to get everything ready.

---------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

Author's PoV

Yn was sitting alone; she couldn't look into Guk's eyes. She felt like a criminal who had just hurt someone. Guk's thoughts were roaming in her mind only because she was sent back to Busan. Now she was alone in this big mansion. She was in her thoughts when she heard the sound of the door knob. She observed him signalling to come with him as she looked in the direction. She followed him without knowing where he was going. Finally, they stopped in front of a door. Jungkook looked at her and stated,

"Remember this place, sweetheart?"

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You