Chapter-10 [Hospital?]

"𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔱, 𝔞𝔴𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲."

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

I was shedding tears continuously. Once more, my heart was shattered into multiple pieces. My brain ceased to function. I was indecisive about what to do. Maybe my dad wouldn't have been killed if I had listened to him. He was not the cause of his death; I was the one who killed him. I'm the killer. The person who killed her father....

I stand up from my seat and start searching for something sharp, like a knife. After killing my father. I don't deserve to live. I am not worthy of living after killing the one who used to provide for me. The person who used to love me more than me.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

As she contemplated her father more and more, Her search was speeding up. Throwing things here and there but failing to find anything. In frustration, she gripped her hair and grooaned loudly. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror as soon as she saw it. She walks closer to it.

Slowly, she forwards her hand towards her reflection in the mirror. She experienced the sensation of being a criminal. Grasping the vase on the table. She slammed it against the mirror, shattering the mirror into multiple pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I was looking forward to seeing the doctor who had just come out of the operation.

"How is she?"

"Mr. Jeon." He paused for a moment and then continued.

"We made every effort to save her memory, but..."

"But what? "I shouted loudly, gripping his collar.

"Mr. Jeon, we were unsuccessful in preserving her memory. She won't have any memory of her past."

In frustration, I let go of his collar.

"Fuck".

Everything was messed up by me. She didn't have any fault; it was me who made things so big. I shouldn't have killed her father. 

---------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate  

Thank You