Chapter-2 [Celler]

❝"𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞. 𝐈𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞...𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍!"❞

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

My eyes slowly opened and suddenly closed, with a sharp pain in my head. I let out a groan. After a realisation hit me, I reopened my eyes. I was not in the car. I was in an unknown, dark room. The room was dimly lit, with only a small amount of light coming from the window. The walls were stained with something. I attempted to get up to find Dad but fell on a liquid-like substance underneath my feet. I looked at my palms and realized they were stained with blood.

My eyes widen in shock. I made an effort to get up, but the door's unlocking caused my actions to stop. Some guards came inside carrying guns. A well-dressed man followed them with a few papers and paused. He glanced at the door and muttered.

"Mr. Jeon, she is awake."

Just after his comment, a tall guy, possibly in his early 20s, made an appearance. His attire consisted of only black-coloured clothes. He glazed at me and gave me a smirk.

"Want to meet your dad?"

"My Dad, where is he?"

He gave a signal to someone at the door. Someone was tossed in front of me by a man who was holding him by the collar. The sight of my dad bleeding caused my eyes to tear up. The condition of his clothes was terrible. His breathing was irregular. Slowly crawling towards him, I held him.

"D-Dad" , My words were unable to come out due to my crying.

He slowly opened his eyes and glanced at me. that brings me back to life. 

"D-Dad, are you okay?

Before dad could respond, the man referred to as 'Mr. Jeon'. said something that caused my blood to boil.

"Right now, he is doing well, but soon he won't be."

Suddenly, a guard emerged from behind, pushed me, and took my dad away from me. I punched him repeatedly in the face.

"What are you doing? Leave him"

"He is doing what your father deserved."

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?" Between these, my loud sobbing was clearly heard.

"Why am I doing this?" he chuckled darkly. He turned his dark gaze to me and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Because I want him dead."

"D-Dead. but why?"

"karma. He is being punished for his past sins.

"K-Karma?" I doubtfully uttered, as I didn't understand a single thing. what he means by'sins of the past', 'karma'. Even so, I refuse to allow him to kill my father in that manner. Slowly, I crawled near him, reaching just beneath him. I kneeled on my knees, clasping my hands, begging for mercy.

"P-Please let him go. I will repay you for his sins."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah, I am." I took a glance at my father, who was shaking his head. He asked me not to approve, but I was stubborn and approved it. I don't want my father to have to endure any more suffering now, as he has already been through a lot.

"As you wish. Then pay for his sins with your body.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯••••✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You