Chapter-22 [Truth Untold.]

"𝕻𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖆 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖙, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘. 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖆 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊."

Word Count: 1078

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

The full moon's rays fall on a man tied to a chair tightly. Blood drips from various parts of his body in a steady stream. The moonlight makes his deep wounds visible. The terrace was full of bodyguards. The man blinks, his eyes in severe pain from his wounds. He raised his head and looked around weakly at everyone standing there. He mumbled to himself, 

"Where am I?"

"In a devil's cage." Glancing at the door, he noticed a silhouette of someone.

"Jungkook?" Questioning the person, his eyebrows twitched together, but the other one just chuckled darkly, stepping inside and letting the person see him.

"Yes brother." An evil smirk covered his face. Walking towards him, he stood facing him.

"What the fuck is this? Where am I?" Shouting at the other one, he just tried to free himself. The other one just let out a psychotic snicker and stated,

"I told you you were in the devil's cage." He passed a small, dark fake smile to him.

"Devil's cage? What the hell do you want?" Raising his voice at him, he asked him to free him because he was well aware of how psychotic his brother could be.

"You have become a danger now. If I didn't get rid of you then," stopping for a second, he bent down to his face while placing his gun's tip under Gguk's chin and continued

"Tomorrow you will become the reason for my destruction." With a dark look covering his face, he again stood straight.

"I'm your brother, Jungkook. You can't do this." Fear took over the other one, and his words stammered, showcasing it.

"Brother." Chuckling darkly at the word, he looked at him and continued.

"Seriously? You forgot that I was your brother when I was about to burn in the flames of our burning house. Didn't you??" saying those words, he hit him with a hockey stick on his head.

"When my father pushed me into this dark cliff, you still didn't remember that I was your brother, huh?"

He spoke again and hit him on the head. The other's head jerked to the side, small groans escaping from his lips. The hair at the end of his head was covered with blood. Blood trickled down his face line. He dropped his head and groaned heavily. He groaned again as the younger gripped a handful of his hair

"But now when you are here. You remember that I am you brother." He said with a dark voice and hatred filled tone.

"Please it hurts let me go." His voice filled with fear and pain while tears streaming down continuously.

"Let you go? Never." 

His voice became more and more dark yanking his head away he walked backward sitting on a chair and gestured his men todo their work. In a while the room was filled with groans and begging. His brother begged him to stop the torture but he enjoyed his screams. Legs crossed a dark aura surrounding and a evil look on his face he just looked at him pleading mercilessly.

"Stop". As the guards stopped getting their boss's gesture to step away, the other caught his breath.

"Why are you doing this? She will know the truth even if you kill me." Speaking in a low tone, he said, making Jungkook's anger rise to its level.

"She will know." Chuchking, he continued.

"I've been playing this game for the last 2 years; did she even get a glimpse of my real side?" He questioned him while still sitting on the chair.

"2-2 years". I did not understand anything he said. Slowly standing from his chair, he took heavy steps towards him while speaking.

"Yeah, two years." Continuing, his tone gets darker.

"Two years ago, when she slapped my man, even knowing he was my man, she captured my attention." Moving in a circular motion around the chair slowly, he continued

"Then I killed her mother and father because they said I wasn't worth her. But when I killed her father, she committed suicide and went into a coma. I didn't expect that, so I sent her away, but with Lisa."

"My trusted hacker and her team, but when she got attached to her, she threatened me to tell her the truth. So one fine day, calling her ex, I killed and made it look like revenge." Tooking a few steps closer to Gguk Jungkook, he again started to talk.

"And last but not least, the affection, love, and care you gave her—she thought it was me. It made my work easier." Laughing like a psycho, he grabbed the gun and placed it on his heart.

"Now your work is done, so have a heavy farewell." He was about to shoot but stopped as he heard Jung-guk laughing and frowning. He raised a brow.

"Wow, you pulled a nice strategic game, Mr. Jeon Jungkook, but you forgot I'm also your brother. I am well aware of your psychotic behavior. The day you killed our father, I understood that you could kill me too, anytime. So I planned everything earlier, which can destroy you. I knew it was your weakness. So I wrote the whole truth on the last page of the—" He stopped for a second and then continued.

"No, I will not tell you what it is; otherwise, you will destroy it." He stated just to receive a hard punch in the face. Jungkook held his collar harshly and questioned him about the thing, but it was useless. Yanking him away in anger after a few unsuccessful trials to know, he shot him three times right at his heart with anger. Throwing his gun away, he grasped his hair in frustration. Looking at his men, he said

"Remember, he died in a car accident, and his body was burned." Stating that he storned out of the place, getting into the car, and driving right to the estates

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Fuck I can't let Yn read that. I have to destroy it as soon as possible. Otherwise, Yn will leave me forever, increasing the pace. I hopped out of the car and ran into the mansion. I was sweating badly, and my breath was uneven, but I didn't care for anything; I just wanted my Yn.

---------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate  

Thank You