Chapter-19[Appetite]

"𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝑔𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃." 

Words count: 945 words

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

"Why? why you did this?" Yn asked the person standing in front of her with tears forming in her eyes. The identical guy just sighed and replied to her question firmly.

"Yn, I am Jungkook. He is my twin brother,  Jung-guk." He gestured toward the person standing beside Yn. But his words failed to fill her requirements, making her ask the same question again.

"Why did you do this? I met them after 3  weeks." Jungkook kneeled down to her level, holding her face securely.

"To save your life, princess, I have to do this. After knowing you have connections with me, they will surely come after you."

"But—". Yn was cut off by Jungkook's fingures, which he softly placed on her lips. Asking her not to speak more.

"Ssh, no more questions. Go in your room." He looked at his brother facing him and glanced at Yn, who was now taken into her room by the maids.

"Listen carefully. Stay away from her; don't make any mess." He said it in a warning tone.

"No matter how hard you try to hide the truth, Jungkook, one day all your lies will go away, and at that moment you will regret everything." He quoted in a calming but frustrated tone.

"Oh, who will tell her the truth? You?". He said to him that he was full of himself.

"You will regret it all." He warned the youngster, but still, the other one rolled his eyes and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

It was past 10, and the whole room was filled with silence. No one was there; I was all alone in the room. I was quietly sitting while thinking about multiple things. But then a voice came, which startled me.

"Oh, sorry, I scared you." There was Jungkook, or maybe Jungguk, standing. I am confused.

"I am Jung-guk." He said, assuming in what confusion I was.

"Oh, um, ok. Did you want something?". He nodded and glanced at the door. Some maids came inside with food trays.

"Maids told me that you didn't eat anything until now. I was quite concerned that you shouldn't skip your meals. It will put an impact on your health." He said it in a concerned voice.

"Thanks for your concern, but I don't have an appetite." I said it in the most respectful tone I could. I didn't have any intention of hurting his feelings.

"But still, you have to take medicine. You should not skip them; just eat a bit." He said he was forcing me to eat.

"Please, I just don't feel like eating."

"I told you to eat." This time his tone was not firm; it was filled with annoyance.

"Please, I don't have an appetite. Why are you forcing  me?"I said it firmly, but his fist balled up. He glanced at me, clenching his jaw, and said,.

"Just eat. Ok," he said in a threatening voice.

"I said I didn't want to eat. Don't force—" My sentence halted in mid-sentence due to the breaking sound of the plates. He slammed them with his right hand, breaking them into pieces. He gripped my hand harshly and shouted in anger.

"If you don't want to eat, then don't. Die from hunger; now I will see who will give you  food." He yanked my hand away and stromed out of the room. Tears formed in my eyes. Why do I have to go through such a fate? Why does everybody near me hate me? Why? ..........

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐬......

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I entered Yn's room. At midnight, I looked at her peacefully sleeping presence. Glancing at those scattered pieces of plate, I somehow felt guilty. I observed her sleeping figure. Slowly, I sat beside her, trying my best not to wake her up. I looked at her.

Her smooth hair strands fall onto her face, and I slowly push them back with my index finger. Her beautiful little pointy nose, which was red due to crying, was a source of admiration for me. From her nose, my eyes traveled down to her fragile lips. Unknowingly, my thumb crept up to them, touching the bottom lip. I was uncertain about what was occurring inside me and why I wanted to touch those lips against mine. I was admiring her, but then she slowly blinks her eyes before opening them.

"Huh! What are you doing here.?" She was in total shock. I just smiled and replied to her while keeping my hands on her shoulder, making her back collide with the headboard.

"Don't worry, Princess, it's me, Jungkook." She sighed in relief and said,.

"You scared me; I thought it was—" I cut her off with a soft chuckle and continued.

"It was gguk, hmm. Don't worry, he will not dare to come into your room at this time."

"Ohh okay". Her reaction made me understand that she was thinking about the incident that took place a few hours ago. Not wanting to make her upset, I switched to another topic.

"I got to know that you didn't have food. May I know why?" I said to place the tray filled with food in front of her.

"I just didn't have an appetite." She replied shortly.

"You should not skip meals, sweetheart. It's not good for your health." I said this while filling a spoon with food.

"I don't—" Before she could further say anything, I put the food in her mouth and filled another spoon.

"I don't like to hear no as an answer." I glanced at her and continued to feed her.

"So next time, don't say no. Ok love." . I smiled at her, to which she just nodded.

--------------------'°°°°°•••••☆▪︎☆▪︎☆••••••°°°°°-------------------------

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate 

Thank You