Chapter 6 [Execution]

"𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕–𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆–𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈."

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Jung-guk and Yn were having a great time. They roamed many places together, but they were not alone at every step. They were surrounded by the guards. They were just about to return to the mansion, but Yn was still unable to run. Her thoughts were filled with fear. Jungkook's angry face was resurfacing in front of her eyes again and again. She was thinking about a question repeatedly: 'What if she gets caught?' She did not know how to answer this question, but she still stuck to her plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Guk and I were walking on a deserted road. It was dark, and the weather was not very good. It was about to rain. Sweat was running off my forehead. I didn't know whether I would be successful or not, but I knew that if not today, then I would never be able to run.

I put a stop to my feet and stood there straight. Guk stopped and turned towards me, frowning, and asked.

"Hey, are you okay?" not getting a reply from me, he just stepped towards me, but in response, I just backed and...

"Im sorry", 

Pushing him, I grabbed the guard's gun and pointed it towards him. He was beyond shocked by my actions, but I didn't have any option. I just shot without looking because I was scared, but it was the wrong decision. I heard a graon. I look forward to seeing Guk's eyes closed with pain and his hand wrapped around his left arm. The guards were supporting him, so I took the chance and ran from there. I can hear the voices of guards behind me. Guk was crying and asking me to stop, but I didn't. I could hear the sounds of my footsteps and the rain washing them away.

I didn't know where my feet were taking me. I didn't know which way I was going. I didn't know why my tears were flowing. I didn't know anything. I was just running, not wanting to return to the mansion and the cage where the devil was residing.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

The moon was hiding behind the dark clouds, which were letting heavy raindrops fall from them. Everybody was caged in their houses. The roads were silent. Only the patting sound of raindrops was heard.

On those silent roads, she was running. Drenched fully in rain, her eyes were filled with fear. Tears rolled down her wet cheeks uncontrollably. Cold winds hit her face, pushing her hair back and her feet stumbling due to tiredness. The men asked her to stop, but ignoring all that, she was running away from him—the devil.

She just wanted to be free. She just wanted to be happy. She just wanted to free her father from his celler—the monster's bloody celler.

"Get her or our boss will kill us."

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You