Chapter-18[Reconcile]

𝔄 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔪 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢

Word Count: 832 words

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

A group of cars stopped in front of a large estate. Some men came out loaded from one of the cars and covered the royal black buggati that was standing in front of the door. One of the man's fingers curled around the door handle, letting it open. All the men standing there hung their heads low due to the respect and fear they held for the person inside.

A Gucci-branded formal black shoe was placed on the ground. A man wearing a black tuxedo came out of the car while buttoning his tuxedo. He shot his head up and glanced at the estate, then spoke with total authority.

"Soo-Hyun, finally, after 2 years. We will meet." With that statement, he chuckled darkly and walked inside the mansion, his guards clashing with the other guards.

He walked inside to catch a glimpse of a presence on the couch, looking at the screen of his phone. Upon catching the other person's presence, he looked at him and spoke.

"You really came, Jeon. I thought you were just kidding." His statement made the other one smirk evilly.

"You did a great job, Soo-Hyun. Now you are free." He said it in a deep, cold, and evil tone. But the other's statement made his anger cross its boundaries.

"I know Jeon, but..." The other one standing there tilted his head and said,

"But...what?"

"The girl is named Yn." He stopped for a second, well aware of the consequences. But after looking at the guy, he gulped down the lump forming in his throat and continued.

"Her leg is bro—". Before he could complete his sentence, the other guy had already pressed down the trigger of his golden gun, making his body fall to the ground with a thud and blood oozing from his body. He walked closer to him and crotched down to his level, slowly patting the right side of his head with the back of his gun.

"You did a good job, but... you dare to harm my princess, my Yn." With that, the guy didn't take even a second and hit him with his gun, which splashed the other's blood droplets on his face. He gestured his hand to his men, and soon after, a soft white face towel came into contact with his smooth, pale skin. After wiping his face, he stood up and quoted

"I will make each and every body whoever touches her except for me to serve the king of hell."

¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓮𝓷𝓭¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

The luxurious room given to me by Jungkook was where I was sitting. Well, yeah, as I haven't recovered yet, he didn't let me go. I don't know why he is doing this all, but I only know that whatever he does just makes me feel comfortable and cared for. I am unable to resist the feeling that is growing inside of me because of him.

My thoughts came to an end because of a knocking sound coming from the door. I allowed the individual to see Jungkook standing in front of me. He gestured his hands towards me to make me follow him. I let my confusion go and followed him with the help of the wheelchair dragged by his man. Stopping in the grand hall of the mansion, I gave him a confused look and finally decided to ask him about it.

"Why are we here?". On my question, he just smiled and looked at the door. Some footsteps were heard from the door as my eyes caught a glimpse of the person's lips curving up. My mood lightened up, and I let out a squeal of happiness. And I shouted on top of my lungs, extending my arms.

"Eonnie". Jennie and Ryunjin jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly. Breaking from the hug, they both looked at my state and questioned me.

"How did you get into such a state, and who are these?" Not knowing what to say, I just dodged their questions, and after thanking Jungkook that turned towards me, and asked me while slowly holding the arms of my wheelchair.

"Yn, let's go." but before I could, a voice halted our steps in the mid. I looked forward, and my eyes got wide. I glanced at my back to see Jungkook still behind me and then looked back at the guy who was exactly identical to Jungkook.

"You can't take her with you. My men will send you back safely."

"What, but why?"

He ignored her question and took the hold of my wheelchair, gesturing his men to take them . The hand of my Jennie which I was holding, slowly lost contact with my palm. My smile dropped, and my eyes welped up with tears. Multiple questions were there in my head right now. Why did he that? What is his problem with me leaving? But the biggest question in my head was— who was he?

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You