Chapter-14[Admirer]

"ᴸᵒᵛᵉ'ˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵍⁱᶠᵗ ⁱˢ ⁱᵗˢ ᵃᵇⁱˡⁱᵗʸ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰᵉˢ ˢᵃᶜʳᵉᵈ."

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Only if you let me take this girl with me," he said with a stupid smirk.

The guy just darkly chuckled at his statement and said something that widened my eyes.

"Take her". Just after his statement, a guy stepped towards me.

"N-No please".

But before he could grab my hand, the guy standing in front just punched him and tackled him down with just one hand.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Jungkook started to fight with men, leaving Yn in shock. She was taken aback by the sight of him fighting in that state. He was injured, and his right hand was deeply cut, but still he was fighting. The other thing that shocked her was that he looked so hot while fighting. Even though it was not the right time for it, he was so hot while fighting for her. His hair flew in the air as he tackled everyone and everything about himself.

Jungkook observed how much Yn was gazing at him. He stopped and looked at her with a raised eyebrow, making her gulp. He just chuckled and continued. Within a few minutes, all the men were down, weeping in pain. Jungkook just looked ahead at his enemy with a smirk and said it in his dark voice.

"You were saying something, right?"

"You freaking Jeon." With that, Jungkook's enemy pointed a gun at him, but he slowly moved it towards Yn. Yn was held in pure shock, and before she could realize it, a gunshot was heard. A scream escaped Yn's mouth, but then she slowly mumbled.

"Am I dead?"

"No you are not"

"Huh?". Yn looked forward and saw the guy on the ground groaning while holding his stomach. A sigh in relief escaped her mouth.

"Ahjussi !! Thankyou this guy almost killed me. I thought now I'll directly meet the God. Thankyou>3"

Yn in happiness just bowed again and again thanking Jungkook's secretary. Jungkook sighed and said.

"Mr. Lee clean this shit. Im tired" with that he left the place

"Okay Mr.Jeon"

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.....

It's been awhile since the incident. Life changed a bit when she started to receive gifts daily with a label with her name on them. The guy who always used to wear black clothes now starts staying longer than usual. As she crossed a dark alley, she began to feel a presence following her. Sometimes it used to scare her, but then she used to feel protected.

Yn's life was a bit abnormal, but still, there was happiness. But the next thing that happened turned everything upside down. The incident brought back memories of her past. She took away her most precious person. Send her back to him—the devil.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝓗𝓮𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮!!

𝓘'𝓶 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽. 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼. 𝓝𝓸𝔀, 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 2-3 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴.

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓾𝓿 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate