Chapter-16[Retrieved]

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ "𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝." ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

●Word Count : 898

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

The silk bedsheet was tucked in the corners of the luxurious king-sized bed. Three individuals stood around the bed in the room filled with dim light, watching the person lying there coldly.

"Don't worry, Miss, you will recover soon."

The doctor quoted in an affirmative way, confirming the person's decision not to worry about the injuries. Just after his statement, the doctor bowed to the well-dressed guy and exited the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

As the doctor exited, Jungkook glanced at me with his dark orbs. He slightly chuckled while looking at my state and stated,

"So your friends are like this?" and pointed at my injuries.

"He was not my friend."

"Oh, then who was it?" he mocked.

"I am serious; he was Lisa's ex"

"I see," he said in the most uninterested way possible.

"Grumpy ass," I slowly muttered out too low so that he coulduldn't hear that.

"I heard that," he said, being irritated.

"So should I burn firecrackers?" I forced a smile at him.

"I saved your life; otherwise, you would be still lying there like your friend, dead."

He said in an annoyed tone, but it was enough to flash those memories in front of my eyes that jerk hitting her, stabbing her, and abusing her. I couldn't stop the tears that were building up in my eyes. Which made him realise what he just said. I heard him cursing under his breath and saying.

"Hey, look, I am sorry." This time his voice was soothing, which made me go weak and burst into tears. Looking at my state, he clutched me in his velvety arms.

"Ssh, its okay, sweetheart," he said while his fingures made their way to my hair, slowly carresing them. His voice was soft and calming.

"H-He kil-led her in fro-nt of m-me." I couldn't speak properly due to the sobbing that unstoppably escaped from my mouth.

"It's ok, princess, don't cry." With these words, his muscular hands wrapped around me more tightly and securely than before.

✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

On the occasion of Lisa's birthday, Yn and her friends were having a sleepover. It was almost 10 p.m., and they were enjoying the night to the fullest. The house was brimming with happiness, cheers, and party music. 

But then suddenly................a knock sound made its way to their ears making them to turn their heads towards the door.

"Huh? Had you called someone else too?" Lisa questioned all the others who shared the same confused look. 

"No we didn't as we planned it was only us. " Jennie who was standing beside her replied .

"You guys wait here. I'll come after checking " Lisa said and made her way towards the door.

Lisa's fingers curled around the door knob, turning it clockwise, allowing the door to slightly open. Slowly pushing with her pale palm, she opened the door fully. Glancing outside the door, she noticed the person for whom her heart was filled with only hatred.

The look on her face swiftly swapped to the total opposite of the look she wore before. Her face completely portrayed the disgust and hate that were deep inside his heart.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She questioned the person who stood in front of her with a small smirk on his face.

"Come on, love. Despite it having been a year since our breakup, I remember your birthday." He said he was passing a fake smile towards her.

"Wow, really? I mean, in our 2-year relationship, you never remembered it, but now you do. I am amazed," Lisa commented with a mock full voice.

"Put that shit side aside, Lisa; I am changed now. And I'm here to give you a special gift. Here, take a look at it." He said this while forwarding a lavender-colored,  wrapped-up box towards her.

Lisa slowly took a hold of it and glanced at him. Only to get his sign to open the box. Lisa's mind was filled with countless questions, so she decided to take a look. Slowly grasping the bow ribbon, she pulled it. Allowing the peach-tinted soft-woven silk fabric to fall to the ground.

Her fingers moved towards the lavender wrapper and pulled it away from the box. The box held a royal blue lid with a white base. Her fingers impulsively made their way towards the lid, and in a blink of an eye, it was open.

Her eyes spread wide, catching a glimpse of what the box held. Her head shot up to catch a glance at the guy who stood in front of her with a shameless grin plastered on his face. Her hands trembled, and the box fell from her hand, scattering the material held by it on the ground. It was a gun with a silky white blood-stained cloth and a skull.

The guy standing in front of her slowly extended his hand down to take up the hold on the white-coloured silk cloth piece, which was filled with stains.

"Wanna know of who's it is?" He said he was waving the clothing in front of her face. She looked at him with a terrified expression.

"It's of your grandmother love." He said that and dropped it down again. Chuckling darkly, he stated.

"I crumbled her down like this," he said, followed by his foot, which was inside his expensive black formal shoe, crushing the piece of cloth.

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate

Thank You