July 16th | TSAMS Oneshot

Characters: Sun, Moon, (technically) Bloodmoon

AU: X

Genre: Angst, Hurt but no comfort

Requested by RowanlikesSAMS (OMG SORRY BTW THAT IT CAME SO LATE BUT LIKE MOTIVATION STUFF 😭)

------------------

July 16.

Well, an interesting date, isn't it? It would hardly be a suprise if you're familiar with this day. After all, it's very popular around you, dear viewers. But would it be that entertaining for the one who experienced this awful...incident? How does he feel about it?

"We don't talk about it," he always says as a respond to the many, many curious questions. However, what does his mind say?

Let's change our view to finally have the last fragment of the puzzle solved.

(Begin of Footage from July 16th)

"Wake up, Sun!" Moon's voice quivered with urgency, his metallic hand tapping Sun's shoulder as if trying to shake him from a deep slumber. Sun resisted, groggily attempting to fend off the persistent attempts to rouse him. The daycare was on the verge of opening, and Moon's impatience manifested in the rhythmic clicks of his folded arms.

Sun's LED eyes flickered, casting a soft glow that danced across Moon's faceplate. As he slowly began to awaken, his fingers fidgeted, entwining with the wire from his socket. Moon's gaze, now intense and demanding, analyzed Sun's every movement. "I'm up, I'm up!" Sun exclaimed, picking up on Moon's signals. His fingers played with the wire, creating an electrical hiss that resonated through the metallic parts.

Moon's sarcasm cut through the air. "Is something wrong, Moon?" Sun asked with a touch of uncertainty, his gaze meeting Moon's sharp stare. "No, I just wanted to ask you how your dream was - WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Moon's irritation manifested in outstretched arms and a forced cheerful smile. Sun's LED eyes flickered with uncertainty, a response to the sudden change in mood.

As Sun disconnected the cable from his socket, a fleeting glance to his brother revealed a sense of unease in Moon's rush and anxiety. "Just get up. 'The daycare will open in twenty minutes', and you're still lazily laying around." Moon's tone softened slightly as he observed Sun's uptight shoulders.

"I was just charging two minutes ago!" Sun protested, feeling the weight of Moon's dominance over him. Moon's annoyed mannerisms made Sun feel small, a mere shadow beneath the crescent moon symbol on Moon's faceplate. "Doesn't matter, Sunnyboy," he addressed Sundrop's belittling nickname with sass and continued with a touch of irritation, "Just stop acting like a damn child and get the f*ck up!"

With luminous eyes pushing through, Moon cast a blue touch over Sun's rays, veiled in a navy blue hue. Sun's once cheerful movements turned into a delicate dance of conflicted emotions as he struggled against the dominant presence of Moon. His tension and anxiety, usually buried beneath a delightful grin, surfaced.

"Okay, okay!" Sun obediently complied, stabilizing himself against the wall. Moon watched the process, his authoritative demeanor prevailing. The cheerful atmosphere faded, replaced by the tension and unease between the two brothers. Moon loomed over Sun like a shadow, the cresent moon symbolized on his faceplate emphasizing the power dynamic.