Counting Game // SK!AU Oneshot

Characters: SK!Sundrop, some random dude whose name I found through the question I asked Google:"Names for characters ideas" QwQ I'M UNCREATIVE OKAY? 🤣

AU: YES, SERIAL KILLER AU! :D It's from ayyy-imma-ninja on Tumblr! AND YOU GOTTA CHECK HER OUT, she makes good content and wonderful AUs!

Genre: Horror.

OKAY, GUYS, I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T DO ANY AUs FOR NOW BUT LIKE HEAR ME OUT, HEAR ME OUT: I found this MASTERPIECE on Tumblr and I JUST COULDN'T RESIST WRITING AN ONESHOT ABOUT IT  😭

It's basically this lil' comic "Rib tickler" BUT I made many differences! :3

Enjoy unhinged Sun for 1638 Words straight! :D I sound like those YT videos lmao-

------------

CONTENT WARNING

➩ Graphic Depictions of Violence and Torment [Physical AND Psychological.] Also Graphic Depictions of Blood.

➩ Strong Language

If those themes make you uncomfortable or they distress you, do not read.

"One, two, three..."

Metallic fingers hovered next to Bryson's exposed ribs before gliding a set of knuckles over them. As soon as reaching the gaps between his ribs, he repeadetly paused to dig his knuckles deeper in its unprotective flesh. The manner in which he put his fingers around each of the ribs' frames, circling and cupping them, served as a silent warning, indicating that the torture would escalate if Bryson wouldn't comply. It drew choked breaths out of him.

"Four, five..."

The animatronic dipped his fingers in the wounds gaping between each rib. Occasionally, his eyes flickered to Bryon, the animatronic's gaze wandering over his tear-streaked face to witness the extent of his endurance. Twitching and whimpering in agony, cold and shallow breaths escaped Bryson. His deafening heartbeat pounded in his ears as beads of sweat glistened on his forehead, running down his frame where thick tears dripped onto his collar and seeped into the fabric. The man's shirt was rolled up to the bottom of his chest, revealing how intense shades of red bestowed his bruised ribs. With his hands tied by a rope, he hung from the ceiling and his legs, not reaching the floor, dangled to the left and right. He was forced to feel how the pain crept up in his consciousness and devoured his insides like a starving predator. A stinging, feeling as if blades were drilled into his skull, slumbered in his head so clearly that his vision became blurry.

Yet he could do nothing but to endure the torment while the depths of darkness gaped below his feet, their cold claws threatening to envelope him and put him in an endless slumber. And the counting seemed to form into a torturous cacophony that waited for the seconds to pass and the minutes to fade away until the time eventually ran out like an hourglass losing its sand.

"Six, seven..."

Each of those numbers announced a new challenge to be perfectly still like a corpse - Although this all-consuming pain seemed to crawl underneath his skin. Even the slightest movement was followed by consequences.