Here Comes A Twist! | FNAF Oneshot

Characters: Springbonnie, Random Child

AU: I don't think really-

Genre: Horror, Psychological Tension, Suspense (BUT DON'T THINK THE TEXT IS GOOD ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS PROFESSIONAL SOUNDING THEMES! IT SOUNDS LIKE A PIECE OF IDK STEVEN KING BUT NO, IT'S CRAP IN THE ✨DELIVERY ✨ QwQ)

Enjoy! :D

------------------

The burst of balloons, accompanied by quiet sobs, stood in stark contrast to the feigned joy this place offered. A solitary figure, occupying a birthday chair stripped of its true meaning, found itself surrounded by playful decorations and tables adorned with fragrant pizzas. Despite the vibrant facade, the spread of loneliness and isolation was etched across the child's face.

The muffled sounds of quiet sobs were absorbed by the wooden surface of the table as the child buried their head in arms outstretched on the tabletop. It served as a silent plea for comfort, a desperate yearning for someone to share the weight of their solitude. However, the outside world remained blissfully oblivious to the silent cries echoing within the walls of the celebratory facade.

With a final calming breath, the child lifted his head from the table, wiping away the tears with the back of his hand. In the lonely embrace of the dimly lit party room, the silence lingered, broken only by the distant hum of machines.

The stillness shattered as a creaking door heralded an unexpected presence. Unbeknownst to the child, an animatronic emerged from the shadows, a towering figure whose vibrant metallic parts seemed to defy the surrounding melancholy. The child, trapped in the cocoon of his own solitude, remained oblivious to the approaching animatronic.

The hum of machines intensified as cautious footsteps brought the metallic frame directly behind the child. In a mesmerizing display of dexterity, the animatronic's hands reached out into the darkness, skillfully maneuvering a knife. The blade danced between his fingers, a masterful performance that pierced the air with a ship-like elegance.

As the animatronic's hands positioned themselves-one to the left, one to the right of the child's head-the knife absorbed the flickering candlelight, casting an eerie glow upon the child's emotionally drained face. Suddenly, the child's head was forcefully leaned backward against the birthday chair. The metallic figure, with a glint of sardonic delight, whispered, "Boo!"

Yet, in the midst of the tension, the child's eyes lit up with genuine delight. The yellow, the flickering blue eye sockets, the wide smile, and the telltale scent of rust and birthday cakes-the child's idol, Springbonnie, stood before him.

"Springbonnie! I didn't know you would come to cheer me up! Silly goofball!" the child exclaimed, a radiant smile gracing their face, blissfully unaware of the dark secrets concealed within the animatronic's metallic frame.

Confusion played on Springbonnie's expression. His head tilted, the ears swaying with the motion, and the light in his eyes lagged, creating a slow, dragging effect. A frustrated, muffled "Tzk" escaped the animatronic's confines, unheard by the child.

Springbonnie nodded with closed eyes, a signal of happiness and reassurance. As the child's head was released, Springbonnie dropped the knife, and a clatter echoed through the room. The child, instinctively wanting to look down, found the distorted object swiftly pushed aside by Springbonnie's foot, sliding beneath the table.

In response to the child's joyous questions, Springbonnie sighed with a hint of annoyance. Yet, as if surrendering to the act, the animatronic leaned forward, playfully snipping the child's nose. The child, caught in the whimsical interaction, giggled with innocent delight.