The Show Celestials | TSAMS AU Oneshot

Characters: Sun, Lunar, Earth, Moon, Eclipse, Bloodmoon

AU: YES! :D It's a show and stuff :D

Genre: Don't know? QWQ

This is ALSO OLD BUT LIKE I'LL JUST PUBLISH EVERYTHING NOW XD

I inspired myself from Poppy Playtime, the smiling critters, btw! :D

-------------

Content Warning:

-Distressing Sounds

-Violence

-Character Death

[Note of "Mr. Anxious" - Thanks for your help, Mr/Mrs (Y/N), and may you have fun watching the abandoned show! However, please don't forget to report anomalies once watching an episode - It's your job after all... well, kind of? You get paid for this in any case! And please keep an eye on the characters - They might tell you something once clearing the delightful background melody... to be honest, I love to be mysterious! One character reminds me a bit of my wife... anyways, hope you, well, erm, "enjoy" this episode?]

// Start of the episode "Having Fun at the Birthday Party!" //

"Oh, Moon, I can't wait to finally have my birthday party!" Sundrop squeaked excited, his eyes gleaming with a child-like anticipation. Colourful and shining like the sun, Sundrop's infectious energy even caught the calm, soft Moon who couldn't help but smile at his brother's childishness. "Okay, okay, let's calm down a bit," Moondrop pleaded softly, taking Sundrop's hands, previously executing animated gestures, such as outstretching his arms and his hands swinging up and down, with a calm effect in his own, "Remember to take a breath!" Moon squeezed Sundrop's hands as his brother took a deep breath, his rays, however, still spinning with excitement. Gently, Sundrop broke free from Moon's hold, allowing himself to spin in excitement and with theatrical flair whilst taking one of the paper cups Moon is holding in his hands. "I'm just so excited, Moon!" Sundrop explained while placing one of the paper cups, adorned with painted confetti and playful marks, on the table, "I really want to meet my friends again! Eclipse, Lunar, Earth, Bloodmoon-""You invited Bloodmoon?" Moon interrupted with a sudden nervousness - Something not typical for the calm Moondrop. He rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb, a few sweat drops rolling down the edges of his cheeks. "Of course, Moondrop!" Sundrop replied with a self-assured grin, placing his hands in his hips and looking proudly at the celebration table, already being prepared with cups and plates, "Everyone's welcomed, even some that are... a bit unconventional in their methods of saying hello! Bloodmoon even helped me once and played with me, so he is one of my BEST friends!" Moondrop didn't respond with a usual supportive statement, only fixating his gaze to the ground while rubbing his upper arm with swift motions up and down. Sundrop turned his head to his brother, tilting his head in confusion and concern. Why doesn't he like Bloodmoon?

Suddenly, Moon's shoulders jumped, together with his head shooting up. Someone knocked on the door. Sundrop's face softened in understanding - Moon has often difficulties in interacting with others besides his brother, and that's maybe why he is so... nervous.

"Oh, you're so JUMPY," Sundrop chuckled at his own pun, continuing to sooth his brother, "No worries, it's probably just our friends, remember?" While Sundrop approached the door, he could hear Moon's quite muttering of "not being good at remembering things, or persons...anymore." Sundrop only addressed Moondrop with a thumbs-up, as if attempting to encourage Moon to believe in himself. Then, he opened the door.