Bloody Fun | TSAMS Oneshot

Characters: Harvest, Crimson, some random person I don't care to give a name :D

AU: X

Genre: ERMMMM HORROR??? QWQ

Okay, I know you CRAVE to read my WONDERFUL oneshots that actually only potray my obsession with fictional characters BUTTTT I gotta say something:

Sorry that I was dead for like two months BUT NO WORRIES, I HAVE A dRAmATic EXCUSE LIKE THOSE OF YOUTUBERS:

I was just tired of Wattpad for some time! :D AND I SWITCHED SIDES FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS BECAUSE OH BOYYYY WAS I HYPERFIXATED ON ANOTHER FICTIONAL CHARACTER XD (It was Wally Darling from Welcome Home- XD)

And BRO I ALREADY WROTE ONESHOTS FOR THIS STRANGELY ADORABLE YET F*CKED UP PUPPET 😭 I don't know if I should publish them tho cuz would anybody read that???-

ANYWAYS, THIS INTRO IS PROBABLY TOO LONG FOR YOUR ATTENTION SPAN SO LIKE LET'S-E GO! :D

-----------------------------------------------

CONTENT WARNING FOR ALL UPCOMING PASSAGES:

-Physical and Psychological Torment

-Graphic Depictions of Violence, Blood and Injury

-Saliva used as poison [I think I will warn about that, too?]

If you're sensitive/uncomfortable with such things, please do not read!

"Oh, brother, look how it's shivering in fear!"

Crimson, with the pentagrams on his clothes glowing a bright red, scoffed. He licked his lips and clicked his tongue in anticipation, revealing the reddish saliva that was secreting in his mouth. It trickled down to the tip of his tongue and slid along its shape before it dribbled onto his fingers and ran down his palm. A hideous portrait was thus painted, its components filled with the disturbing colors of an obsession tending towards blood and violence.

"I see it clearly, other," Harvest, his voice deeper and growler, replied. His face was illuminated by the reds glowing in his eyes, which ranged from soft to intense shades. He hunched over his prey with a sharp-toothed grin who whimpered and twitched, their breaths shallow and rapid. However, instead of attacking immediately, Harvest dragged his hand up the victim's face. Suddenly, they felt how Harvest let a set of fingers slide down the person's cheeks, as if examining and reveling in their suffering. It left a chilling cold freezing their blood. Without looking away for even a second, Harvest leaned in. They could feel how his breath ghosted their face and how his sharp fingertips drummed alternately on their throat, before suddenly pushing his fingertips deep inside their flesh. It drew a brief cry out of the victim.  "The pathetic worm already desires to be dead," Harvest whispered, a chuckle rumbling in his throat. His eyes narrowed as his grin widened further. He came even closer until he could whisper in their ear, snatching their arm and yanking them to himself to maintain this chilling closeness. "But that wouldn't be any fun, wouldn't it be?"

Suddenly, Harvest let go and stepped back, leaving them helplessly bumping against the floor with their back.

Crimson's head swayed from left to right as his fingers greedily raked the air. He bared his teeth, causing his sharp, predatory canines to gleam in the red glow of his artificial eyes. "Indeed, brother, that wouldn't be any fun! We would just fulfill their cowardly wish! Shall we give them a taste of death instead?"