The Puppet | Welcome Home Oneshot

Characters: Wally Darling

AU: Kind of? I just imagine how this scene went where some dude talked about how a phone rung and rung and they saw Wally Darling etc.

Genre: Psychological Thriller! WOHO I'M PROUD OF MYSELF I KNOW THE GENRE! >:D

OKAY I KNOW, I KNOW - THE BOOK TITLE SAYS IT'S ONLY TSAMS AND OCASSIONALLY FNAF BUT LIKE I'VE NO OTHER BOOK WHERE I COULD PUBLISH IT SO LIKE I DON'T CARE XD

And this was during my time where I was OBSESSED with Welcome Home QWQ

-----------------------

Ring, ring, ring, ring.

There was this sound - something that broke through the wall of thick fog in my head and swirled around the room.

The echoes of the eerie ringing bounced off the walls to only deaf my ears.

I pulled the blanket over my mouth as the darkness obscured my vision. With my fingers pressed close to the fabric, I felt the wetness of the sweat making my fingertips drip.

Shallow breaths laced with a rapid nature of stress constricted my chest.

Ring, ring, ring.

Again chimed this ringing sounds like a cacophony.

However, it sounded as if being nearby.

My eyes wandered through my environment, searching in the darkness for the source of the ringing.

Suddenly, the ringing felt like sounding directly in front of me.

I sagged my head.

A Rotary dial telephone was resting on my lap. How did it come here?

It looked like one of those children's toy I owned when I was younger - A range of colours, bright and pastel, splattered across its surface with a few buttons coated in a colourful casing. With its texture feeling like soft fur, which bristled up once rolling a finger over it, it made a rather innocent impression.

If only weren't for this puppet, its skin just as downy as the telephone.

It sat at the edge of my bed, its eyes never leaving me. As if scrutinizing me. Judging me. Observing me.

It looked like those puppets you would see in childrens' shows - The playfulness of its dressing and the innocence of the bright and pastel colours he was adorned with.

What was the weirdest aspect of it all was that it had no nose or eyebrows.

But there was something even weirder about it.

As if breathing, its pupils dilated and contracted, following a quick pattern. Unlike the disturbing movements of his eyes, the rest of his body remained perfectly still and silent. Frozen in its posture, it crossed a leg over the other and its hands, resting on top of each other, were wrapped around its knee with its thumbs meeting.

Despite being a puppet, it felt like being alive.

However, he just continued to stare and stare - As if waiting.

Waiting for me to pick up the call.

Perhaps, its call.

"What are you waiting for?"

It asked, interrupting the uncomfortable silent.

The echoes of his words bounced off the walls, mingling with the continuing ringing of the phone.