In Chains | TSAMS Oneshot

Characters: Bloodmoon, Eclipse.

AU: I guess? QwQ

Genre: ANGST, my favourite >:D

[Inspired by Hazbin Hotel, Episode 5 with the scene between Husk and Alastor! :D AND BRO HOW HUSK TREMBLED AFTERWARDS BROKE MY HEART, but ALASTOR GAVE ME THE CHILLS LIKE DANG CHILL DUDE, HUSK JUST TOLD THE TRUTH AND GAVE US SOMETHING TO THEORIZE ABOUT 😭 Still, Alastor's my favourite and YEAH I'VE WEIRD TASTE I KNOW QwQ]

------------------------------

Content Warning: This text contains graphic depictions of violence and explores themes of power dynamics and submission. Reader discretion is advised!!!

The knife shimmered in the flickering lights, whose dancing rays cast momentary figures on the walls. With the elegance of a ship, Bloodmoon slid it over his fingers and grasped it in his palm with a quick sweep of his hands before repeating the process. His metal skin reflected the shimmer, and every time he let the knife hang lifelessly between his two fingers, it would almost match the intense red color of his rattling metal parts. Each swing was followed by the pelting rain of blood that clung to the sharp outline of the shiny weapon. As in rhythm to the croak of his mechanical hinges, the blood would melt with a rainy effect on his metal layer and stroll like a river down his arm, leaving tracks and messy lines along the blood's path.

Suddenly his head tilted to the side, the tinkling of his four bells an insistent accompaniment. He heard someone, far away but also close. The person's hollow footsteps echoed through the narrow corridor, coupled with the muffled hum of machinery. With a hasty arc from his upper arm, he grabbed the knife that threatened to fall from his trembling fingers and refined the overlapping sounds by focusing on his sense of hearing. His inner tension was masked by his playful gait, as the grin on his face still retained its sly tone, but with the corners stretching further upwards. The light flickered in rhythm with the other animatronic's footsteps, and Bloodmoon tilted his head down slightly.

Isolated growls, completed at the edges with his strained giggles, overtook his voice box and like a physical reaction he moved his fingers independently, the tips of which almost clawed at the air. The more fluid and manageable the multiple mechanical noises became, the tighter his grin became. The overview of where the sounds came from indicated that the person was approaching. With his outline already visible on the horizon of the corridor, Bloodmoon let out a tense grinding sound as he clenched his teeth to avoid any other growls. He was hypofocused on his surroundings, and he couldn't let other sounds drown out these new ones.

"Bloodmoon, why so nervous?" He felt his body jump up and the prevention of his impulsive strike with his tingling claws via a grip around his shoulders. Why was he behind him? He carefully swept his gaze until the intense orange illuminated Bloodmoon's face. Eclipse. He stood directly behind him, the grip on his shoulder also stabilizing Eclipse as he leaned his upper body forward to get a better angle of Bloodmoon. His eyes narrowed as if he wanted to hone in on every little detail of Bloodmoon's facial expressions.

"Oh, afraid?", he let out his amusing, short laugh, "Come on, dear Bloodmoon, we're familiar with each other, no need to be afraid. But well, that shows that even you have this amount of intelligence, although it's not much, to grasp that no one should underestimate me. I'm just masking my intentions with charm, you're fully embracing your violence. That's a waste of potential."

The bloodthirsty animatronic gripped the handle of his knife tighter, the decaying cracks indicating the intensity. Eclipse fixed his gaze on the weapon, then laughed again. "You seem to be having a lot of fun, dear Bloodmoon."