When The Mirror Shatters. // TSAMS Oneshot

Characters: Moon, Solar

Genre: ANGST WOHOOO ✨🎉

AU: X

(THE LAST TSAMS EPISODES BROKE ME I SWEAR 😭Btw, this is basically this episode called "What if Solar's still alive" OR WHATEVER THE HECK THIS EPISODE IS CALLED THAT MADE ME COSPLAY A WATERFALL 😭)

And btw it's also not finished actually and I just left it on a cliffhanger QWQ BUT I wanna finish it  so BADLY though BUT LIKE MOTIVATION SAID "NUH-UH 🙄"

Btw, prepare yourself for the next oneshots to be only TSAMS-themed (?) so no AU and stuff! :D Just depicting Sun's struggles, Solar and Lunar fluff, Eclipse talking with Earth, Eclipse and Solar having a FrIENDLY conversation, Awkard first meeting between Sun and Solar, Bloodmoon twins having some... eHEM... ✨isSues ✨and more! :D YES, THOSE ARE FORESHADOWINGS PROBABLY, BUT NO GURANTEE THAT I WILL TURN THEM INTO REALITY CUZ MY MOTIVATION IS MORE QUICKLY GONE THAN A BUGHATTI QwQ

 (AND YES I'M ALREADY WORKING ON SUN'S STRUGGLE ONESHOT AND OH BOY WILL I MAKE HIM GO THRU HELL 👏)

ANYWAY, HAVE FUN! :D

-----------------

CONTENT WARNING

-Strong Language.

-Generally REALLY emotionally and psychologically intense and confusing.

If you're uncomfortable with that, then I'd recommend you not to read it.

Colorful surroundings. This annoying melody. And besides this, silence, and emptiness.

That was the daycare at this moment. It was often associated with playful tumult and a place where new memories were born, but this clashed now against those hopeful portraits that depicted a fantasy world some could indulge in to escape the harsh claws of reality. With dust were the game activities coated, sinking into this old sourly scent which reminded him of pages of books that were opened after years. Nothing that bothered him. Already, he was occupied with this stacking pile of emotions that only threatened to tip over and fall down one by one like dominos. And they were shaking so much already.

Warily, the animatron Moondrop stepped into the daycare. This flow of whimsy wrapping around him didn't even help that much to distract him from his chaotic thoughts. They reassured and mocked, laughed and cried, whispered and screamed – Like little ghosts they creeped up, clutched his arms, and tugged him in every direction until he would eventually shatter. But so easily he would shatter. Like simply knocking against a mirror and causing a crack on its surface. He felt like that. Something brushing briefly against this mirror and leaving, thinking it would not leave anything behind. But it would leave something behind. A crack, which would grow and grow over time.

And this crack only grew with Solar's death. All those hardships he was swallowed by and had to escape from, all those tragedies he was forced to confront but gained nothing from, and all those memories that still shook him to his core and devoured his insides, never left such an aching pain seething in his chest like his death. It was like a piece from his heart was ripped apart and repeadetly slammed against the ground. With no mercy. No warning. It just happened. He died directly in front of him, he died in HIS arms.