Become Bright in The Light AU | FNAF/TSAMS AU Concept!

Hello! :D

So, this AU is MADE BY ME WOHOOO! >:D A round of applause please 👏👏 (And no one can use it without my permission! >:D BROOO I ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THIS, I feel like the most badass business woman XD)

Anyways, this AU is about what if the Security Breach characters were functioning within a theatre troupe, and also three TSAMS (=The Sun and Moon Show) characters are in this AU but don't worry: You actually don't have to know ANYTHING about the original TSAMS! Tho the characters' personalities are MOSTLY the same, I mixed them up with some headcanons of mine! Their backstories and everything outside their personalities is also COMPLETELY different! :D

So, both FNAF and TSAMS enjoyers and those who don't watch TSAMS can read this! :D

So, enough talking! Let's get this sh*t rollin' >:D (And I'm really bad in introductions, so sorry if it's messed up QwQ)

(For those who prefer to read less: The words which are thick serve as a summary and aren't as long compared to reading the full text :D)

"The Surface" - Surface-Level Introduction Of The Theater Troupes.

· The theater troupe "The Superstar Show" feature Showtime Chica, Showtime Freddy, Showtime Montgomery, Showtime Roxanne and later " The Celestial Duo" Showtime Sundrop and Showtime Moondrop. Freakshow Bonnie, formerly known as Showtime Bonnie, was also a member of the theater troupe before joining the competitor of The Superstar Show, "The Freaks' Macabre". This theatre troupe, marked with dark undertones, consists of Freakshow Eclipse, Freakshow Bloodmoon, Freakshow Lunar, Freakshow DJ Music Man, Freakshow Bonnie and Freakshow Glitchtrap. The animatronics who navigate "The Superstar Show" have the last name "Showtime" and those who are part of "The Freaks' Macabre" have the word "Freakshow" as their last name. It's a humiliating last name, but that's the whole theme of The Freak Macabre theater troupe, which leads them to move ever closer to the top of the entertainment industry, much to the great benefit of Fazbear Entertainment. The shorter version of the title "The Superstar Show" is "Superstars" and the shorter version of the title "The Freaks' Macabre" is "Freaks".

· The two theater troupes stand in stark contrast to each other and each member brings a new flair to the troupe. The audience is unsettled and yet fascinated by the eeriness, the horror and the madness that the members of the "Freaks" display in their performances - but are these performances and character traits fiction or reality? That would be a good question to ask yourself. In contrast, the "Superstars" troupe show happiness, harmony and a place where creativity and fiction can coexist - but perhaps there isn't much of this joy behind the performances? Technically, both theater groups were made by Fazbear Entertainment, but their respective creators differ. The creator and manager of "Freaks" is William Afton and the creator and manager of "Superstars" is Henry Emily. However, it wasn't Fazbear Entertainment's decision to create the "Freaks" - but in the end, they didn't care because the money came.

· Since both theatre troupes go from country and country, where they performance in various theatres, they don't have a long lasting location they could call home. The different leadership styles also influence severely the conditions and circumstances the animatronics have to adapt to: Henry Emily's leadership style of "The Superstar Show" is supportive, full of empathy and understanding, yet can be strict when needed. For the average conditions of the entertainment industry, particually when the members are animatronics, they live above the average conditions. In stark contrast, William Afton's leadership style of "The Freaks' Macabre" is neglectful and manipulative, lacking in understanding. He has his favourites and personal struggles such his self-destructive behaviour with alcohol and his family problems, what influences how he treats his creations. They get isolated from the outside world, only the performances providing a touch of social interactions beyond the day to day interactions with the other theatre troupe members. They live below the average conditions of the entertainment industry. Fazbear Entertainment hasn't done anything yet, and maybe won't until others, like "The Animatronics' Rights" group which consist of humans who stand up for the exploitation of animatronics and more, will maybe step in. However, Fazbear Entertainment is a huge industry, and the group is just a fragile force.